Get Rid of UI Logbook Popping Up at the End of Flight

This needs to go!

From reading other posts, it seems as though this has been a “feature” from the beginning, though I have only had it happen since the 12/22 patch. I’m not saying it has to be gone for everyone, but I cannot for the life of me (I feel like I say this phrase a lot, as Asobo does not seem to use common sense on these sort of decisions) figure out why this is not something I can turn off or on.

Let’s all vote to make this the next “Press any key to start”! haha

Happening when the wheels touch down since this last update. Why?

God yes, it is so ■■■■ annoying.

1 Like

I’ve sent a report to zendesk but who knows when they will respond or even if they will do anything.
I simply don’t understand how something like this, originally addressed in Alpha 2, could all of a sudden come back now.
And people say to be patient?

I think this is working as “fixed”. The logbook was totally broken in Sept. Now it shows up on engine shutdown on all flights. You can press resume to return to the cockpit, but a 2nd flight, with 0 time will be logged if you don’t start your engines again.

It’s annoying to “take over” your simulation on engine shut down, but at least it is catching all your flights now which is the “fix”.

I think they need to spend a little more time to improve this experience, like add the logbook to the in game menu bar, or have it pop up WITHOUT stopping the simulation to confirm your entry.

1 Like

Gonna bump this up as I see multiple new threads about this. We need to make sure we are all voting in one topic so that it gets more attention/votes.

This item was delivered as part of Sim Update 7 (1.21.13.0).

If you are still seeing the logbook pop up, please vote/comment in this bug report.

If you are seeing the logbook flash in VR, please vote/comment in this bug report.

If you are seeing zero-time entries, please vote/comment in this bug report.