GKS Mig-21Bis

I’ve read this entire thread but either it’s not in here, or I missed it because there is a lot of info, but is there a command that you can use for a keybind to deploy the chute? It says “annunciator” can be bound to drop the chute, but what command function would I use to deploy it? Thanks!

I think that’s the one you’re looking for. I haven’t messed around with the chute myself though.

1 Like

Dear developers Al13X7895, I read your story and I can see your effort to deliver a good product. I bought your plane for Series X and I like it - please keep on working on the plane and give us updates and thank you for all the detailed information on how to operate the plane - all the best for you!

6 Likes

Will this be available from anywhere other than Orbx?

In the Radio section
Annunciator ON deploys the chute.
Annunciator OFF drops, releases the chute.

1 Like

worked for me and my XBX. thanks

1 Like

Anyone having trouble with MiG-21bis cockpit instruments t not working push them

No, what exactly is the issue you’re having?

Hi, yes this is an Xbox specific controller bug. We have fixed this and sent an update to msfs - so it will be updated soon. For now suggest using a mouse instead.

1 Like

If the devs are here I have a couple of very simple questions:

• Which command can I bind to connect the autopilot in hold attitude mode?
  • Which command can I bind for the stick autopilot level button?
  • Which command can I bind to completely disable autopilot? Once the autopilot is enabled the disengage command leaves me in hold-attitude mode.

Thanks so much, really like the Mig21 is very detailed and very beautiful.

Autopilot Master Switch ( On ) - Enables autopilot stabilization mode.

The stabilization mode keeps the plane attitude in the position where you left the joystick. You can change the attitude with normal aircraft controls

Also in stabilization mode, if you stabilize the aircraft at 0 pitch, it will automatically turn on altitude hold.

Autopilot master switch ( OFF ) - disables autopilot and all modes

Autopilot Wing leveling - Cannot be mapped, but has an extra click zone for convenience.

5 Likes

@Al13X7895 Hi there, I have seen multiple threads and reviews around this plane, I think you guys have done an incredible job with it, there are some kinks that i have worked out by just reading the manual and going through this thread.

I am not a developer and honestly haven’t got a clue around how much work has gone into this but I can imagine a whole lot for sure.

The xbox controller bug definitely had me a little worried at first but after plugging in my mouse and playing around with the plane, the functionality is just awesome, i personally really like the textures and aesthetics inside the cockpit and externally but am excited to see how else you guys keep puring into this labour of love.

Excited for the controller fix and just wanted to say a huge thank you for bringing this to the Xbox, not often we get to experience something like this.

3 Likes

having trouble with the pitch trim on this aircraft. sometimes its fine other times it seemed to be automatic adjusting in flight and i cant seem to get control of it. any one having this intermittent problem?
xbox flyer

It happens during active maneuvering flight with the autopilot on (stabilization mode) In this case - turn off autopilot and reset pitch trim or turn on autopilot wings leveling mode

is there a place to get planes? Im looking for the p51d, Super Marine spitfire and the La7 warbirds

Did you mean to post that here? This is a thread about a specific addon plane.

when you do eventually add radar functionallity will it be available on the xbox version as well?

Both PC and Xbox versions have identical functionality.
As to radar, we can release it as soon as Asobo SDK will support traffic data

Do you plan on improving the flight model later down the road? IF you could rate the flight model on a scale of 1-10 to the real thing how would you rate it?

How were you able to get a refund