GKS Mig-21Bis

Great thank you

Has anyone cold started this plane on Xbox? I’m following this guide and nothing happens after pressing the starter button, even if I press it multiple times. I haven’t tried it on PC but I never had an issue starting the MiG-21 cold on DCS.

You need press and hold the starter.

1 Like

Also if you’re starting via clicking the button as opposed to a keybind, you’ll need to hold it until the needle jumps back to the start and press and hold the button once more.

1 Like

Thank you!

Two more paints:
finn140-07 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

cz-06 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Both on flightsim.to

6 Likes

Screenshot (175) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Screenshot (179) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

3 Likes

Amazing work as always. I know it’s not the correct model, but could I persuade you to do a North Vietnamese paint? This plane had such a variety of paints due to all the different nations that operated it.

1 Like

New liveries pack comming soon

7 Likes

nice to hear, any changelog info for the rest of update? after SU10 i think

Looks great, thank you.

now that’s a flashy paint!

My lastest is a bit simpler:
nv-07 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

nv-05 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

3 Likes

Done!
nv-09 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

3 Likes

8 Likes

So a few months after release, how are people digging the flight model? I know I shouldn’t expect DCS fidelity but is it close?

1 Like

4 Likes

I have a problem with ADI (KPP) During level flight, when the control stick is slightly tilted, the ADI shows an angle of 90 degrees. After a few seconds, Adi shows the correct angle. The problem repeats itself from time to time

To the developer: Do you have any plans to bring other aircraft to MSFS? I just wanted to express how much I’m enjoying the MiG-21. It has taken awhile to really learn how to properly fly it and I truly appreciate that level of detail you have put into your work. It would be incredible to see something like the MiG-15, or other such aircraft be brought into the sim with the level of detail you have shown you’re capable of.

3 Likes

Small spoiler:

8 Likes

I was mentioning some twin-seat Russian planes in my previous message (deleted), but I guess this is the F-111 there, right ?