Global AI Ship Traffic V2 for MSFS

4 Likes

Wow, I wouldn’t have guessed they were Danish. One of the biggest companies I’d never heard of.

Really looked great! Is it ready for download yet?

This is one of the best addons of all. There is only one problem I see with it. In group multiplayer even if time is set to exactly the same for all players, the ships do not appear at the same places. It seems as if the time-zone/real-life time was affecting the ships timing in the sim.

Sorry if I missed this, but we’re nearly 1,000 messages in… :slight_smile: Is the current public version of the mod not working at all with SU5? I hadn’t tried it yet as I’ve been slowly re-introducing stuff since so many add-ons now seem to introduce CTDs when used en mass.

Would be happy to help beta if you’re not overflowing with testers.

The current public version works but I believe is contributing to lag spikes since SU5. At least it did for me as removing the mod dramatically reduced them.

Now eagerly awaiting the new version once the beta is complete seeing as there was nothing in my inbox :sob:

It works but causes also a lot of CTD’s

But you forgot me, the old Guy that needs the Hamburg and Zeus. Haha. Nah its ok, I will wait in patience. Awesome work as always.

Is this how setting must be? i kinda see not much traffic on seas

You have a PM on where to look for the test ships :smiley:

1 Like

whom, me? :slight_smile:

Is the beta of the new version publicly accessible or private? I missing this so much since SU5.

It is a limited beta with preselected participants afaik.

I’m sure I saw a post where Henrik said the release will be available to everyone in September. So not too much longer to wait.

I just flew in Haybridge-UK and i confirm again,awesome ships and tankers,plus no stutters

EDIT
When you finish this and i see that all is well,wakes,stutters etc,i will donate 20€ to you @hnielsen791 It is not much but i would give such if it was a payware like others.

1 Like

Can’t find Norway ships

Norway is not included in the test package - that is why…

Where is the download located?

Details are in the very first post.

1 Like

Old version is in flightsim.to but has problems with SU5.

New one in September AFAIK.

The new one is still in Beta testing.

2 Likes

@hnielsen791 I just want to say thank you for all of your hard work on this mod and all of the great information in this thread. I’m very much looking forward to the new version as I really enjoy hunting down and buzzing ships on the open seas.

2 Likes