Graphic problem. 2K in ultra but it feels like 480p

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
No.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
If you look at the video, I have this ■■■■■■ pixel effect on the engine and wing.
In addition, the clouds are really embarrassing, of bad quality.
I am very, very disappointed with this bad update.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
During flight, with external wing view.

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
I have always flown in 2K with all the ultra with no problems. I have an i7-10700k, 32 Gb of RAM and an Nvidia 2070S.
Now my pc is wasted.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
After SU5

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
MS Store

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
NO.

No one replied in Asobo… :frowning:

Download Nvidia drivers v466.77
https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/176265/en-us

Uninstall Nvidia drivers and restart PC.
Install 466.77 drivers and restart PC.

1 Like

It’s a ‘bug’ apparently not reported but noticed by many. When setting your graphics preferences up, and you shut down. On restart even though it may ‘show’ your settings lets just say all ultra… your not actually running in ultra any longer. You need to go to settings put in low, go back and look at your airport,
then return and select ultra again… pain in the a**. Overkill on Youtube was wondering why his looked so bad along with another VLOGGER that noticed the difference in his ‘hangers’ when he did his

1 Like

Not in his case :wink:

1 Like

Today, I’ve installed the last version. At the moment no problem.
Many people have this problem.

1 Like

No this is another bug after SU5

Still problems that happen randomly. Yesterday everything was perfect. Today still ugly graphics problems.
All the fault of that ■■■■ SU5 update !!

‘overkill’ a Youtuber, also discovered this

and created a very “subtle” video heading , that also all people in the world do the “click”.

These youtuber should better be part of the community and share all it’s “knowledge”, but If we check these video in detail, we might notice that he simple repeat all the already existing informations.

Here a hint to an existing topic about issue with settings, in case it is the issue here:

1 Like

It is not the same problem that I have encountered.
This problem happens randomly

Download Nvidia drivers v466.77
https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/176265/en-us

Uninstall Nvidia drivers and restart PC.
Install 466.77 drivers and restart PC.

1 Like

why not link the topic where two users agreed that this was helpfull ? :stuck_out_tongue:

( I also thought about that OP mean the flickering :wink: )

PS.: on other side, in case the flickering was the reported issue, we have possible a duplicate topic :rofl:

Bug seems to be fixed. Download and install game ready driver v471.96 Release Date: 2021.8.31 NVIDIA DRIVERS GeForce Game Ready Driver WHQL

Many thanks TenPatrol, in the next few days I will try them and tell you. In recent days, with the previous drivers I have only had problems in a flight with a night departure. Then solved by itself during the flight. Let’s see these and hopefully.

1 Like