Great Update!

I wish I had the same game as you, really.

Worst update so far for me. But I guess if you’re a casual gamer who doesn’t use TrackIR or VR it’s better? I have to put this sim on hold until the problems are fixed.

3 Likes

You were right did the same flight my pedals went back to default, didnt have todo so much right rudder on my Cessna.

Dont know why my other settings on my orher controllers had the same profiles for the different planes I fly.

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I hope I will be able to test the new update as well. Downloading at 1.5 Mb/s, which means about 50 hours of continuous download, while MS/Asobo seem to be mining Bitcoin in the background. Well, in a few days I should get there too. MS/Asobo, you are welcome! (for the Bitcoin.)

Hello, I do not know how you are, but I have been very disappointed with the new update. Let’s see if someone can help me. I have problems with the A32X plane as with the A330. It turns out that when I start to configure FMC and try to put the departure airport and the arrival airport, it does not load me in the FMC. Anyone else feels the same? Basically the planes that are not original the FMC does not work for them.
Another problem that I have encountered is in the menu. Before, I could rotate the globe and look in detail at airports or different points on earth and look for routes to my liking. After the update, I can only program a route by putting the names of the airports.
Does the same thing happen to someone or am I the only one?
Does anyone have a solution for these things?
Thank you

I’ve been flying the PC-6 Porter around in the PNG highlands and practicing idle cut-off landings in VR. Awesome!

Hi, once again I’m extremely dissappointed in the update, the planes are uncontrolable on the ground and in the air. Now constantly pulling to the left.
I know Microsoft aren’t good with hard but software, really? I’ve spent good money on this APP and I continuelly question why… Regards
Extremely Dissappointed!

I am also having that pull to the left effect on the ground. Anyone found a solution for that? Is there a way to adjust X52 to overcome that issue?

Other than that, no major issues found in my end.

No, that’s Microsoft. I’ve little doubt that Microsoft, the owner and distributor of the sim, makes the decision about announcing a release date far in the future and then sticking to it come hell or high water. If I had to guess, I’d bet that Asobo hated releasing the Update with TrackIR broken but had no control over the decision to do so.

1 Like

This is by far the best update I’ve seen since the early alpha days. It is as smooth as silk and the night lighting is next level.

Thanks to the entire team for all of the hard work and dedication that brought us to this release.

I wish the team a happy holiday season. Relax and enjoy time with family and friends. Cheers!

1 Like

the World map is not working anymore, the Toolbar is not working anymore in VR, the weather pops up like in FSX, great update!!!

1 Like

Trackir isn’t broken for me or many others

live weather has become useless, its ridiculous now, very unrealistic.
otherwise all ok.

Tell me, do you get paid for writing this stuff, I mean about the weather for example, and I don’t mean it in a bad way. Yes the performance is better, but probably because the weather servers are offline. I’m also happy about certain things but certainly not about the current weather system. I read this and have to check every time if I am in the right forum. Just because you have a bit of bug haze, is the weather accurate? Have you ever made a long flight. For some, the SIM is no longer usable, whether you understand that or not. I love MSFS but this is unacceptable, a step backwards 16 years in terms of weather. I am a hardcore SIMMER, and also want some haze, correct winds, but not in this form. I would just like a statement (official) if it is a bug now (weather servers offline), or the new system now “built” on?. No offence !

1 Like

Slightly worried at first but it turned out most of my issues were due to settings getting reset. Overall this release brings much more than it breaks. A definite step forward and hopefully a good starting point for a big bugfix push in su8.

Thank you Asobo, good update , no issuses so far.

“Set your keyboard to default preset and then press CTRL+0 to activate toolbar clicks again. Press CTRL+0 when you are showing the toolbar with your VR headset. Tested and working!”

THX to ErDebugger

2 Likes

You always get the “well these settings worked in 1871 so they should work now” crowd.

The fact is that every sim update changes the relationship between cpu and gpu and recalibration is an absolute must. For most of us they usually bring improvements in gpu performance but only if you can get the right balance.

2 Likes

he must be on flat screen…

Have you reset your mouse profile to default? Only issue I have in VR is not being able to clock on the toolbar, although there’s a workaround for that too