Guess where?

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: still not but closer again…

how about I put a map on the wall and throw darts at it :joy:

2 Likes

Still too much north…

makes no sense. Tuparro is South of Capanaparo and you said the latter was closer

The two are “more or less at the same distance” from the place you’re searching… :rofl:
… and a little bit too much north

Somewhere around Raposa, Brasil?
That’s my last offer. :wink:

1 Like

Yessss, you’ve got it !!!
I wanted to point out this place because it’s great from above. But If you try to look at Google Street view, the place has nothing special.

Here is the exact location :

It’s a big white spot surrounded by Amazonia and you can see it from very far in the sky…

Well done, it was not easy. The funny fact is that it is almost on a straight line between Santa Cruz (Argentina) and Iceland. And also almost at the same distance of each one.

Now I can go to sleep… your turn !

5 Likes

I’ll go to sleep as well and plan my revenge :wink:

5 Likes

Here we go. This also goes on for hundreds of miles. Let’s see how difficult it actually was. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wild guess to kick this off. Siberia…

1 Like

that’s a definite “no”

Is this near Manorburn / Moa Creek New Zealand?

not New Zealand

1 Like

looks great. But this is the wrong thread for that. You might want to put it in a screenshot thread instead. This thread is only meant for guessing locations from screenshots. Winner picks a new screenshot.

1 Like

Oh I’m really sorry !!
Do you want me to remove my post ?

1 Like

Pretty scary how accurate the shape of terrain is. Perfect. Just needs someone to go around in real life and put giant blue POI poles up.

But yeah, wrong thread chap :wink:

1 Like

Yea if you can to save confusion please. Post that in the Sim Vs Real Life topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, no problem.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Al Udeid, Saudi Arabia ?

nope. Still far off the mark.