Honeycomb bravo throttle, delayed again for me

Praying they fix that for you soon bud!

1 Like

Me too, hope Royal Mail sort it soon.

Mine arrived at the local depot just after midnight this morning, ready to be delivered to my local post office tomorrow.
I work nights so can’t risk them delivering it to my home & waking me up. Unfortunately I won’t have time to have a play with it until the end of the week (although I dare say I’ll probably get it out of the box etc :grinning:)

Regards
Steve

I ordered directly from Honeycomb in the US to be shipped to here in the UK. It was shipped from Hong Kong and I was charged an extra £58 in cost for these by FedEx after delivery. Not sure what would have happened if I hadn’t paid. But anyway, I paid $249 so by the time you convert that to £ and add back the £58 it was about the same as it would have been to buy here in the UK from aerosoft.

1 Like

One of rmag’s videos covers how to fix this

Don’t disagree, although I didn’t find it too hard to set up using rmag’s brilliant videos. However these don’t fix the 1/10 degree bug. Here is a post I made with how I got round that and some other set up tips.

1 Like

Still awaiting mine, but a daft question here for you. From what I have heard, the Bravo is USB C. Is this at the throttle end, or the PC end of the cable? Does this mean that I need an adaptor to cater for my PC native USB 2 and USB 3 sockets? Many thanks for replies.

It’s USB-C at the throttle end.

Thanks very much.

Hi, KeepingCoder267

I have had mine ordered since 11/12/20. Every time I contact the seller, all I get is it on backorder.
And they already have my money since November. The last time I raised cane about it, they pacified me with it will probably be in March “probably” Good luck.

Since you are possible, a Coder can give me insight into the autopilots in every plane in the sim. I can’t get any of them to follow a flight plan without taking a 60Âș left bank into a spiral. This has been going on since the .16 update. I have been reading the forum, and not a lot about anyone else is talking about it.
Thanks for your ear :slightly_smiling_face:

I doubt you’ve picked a bad retailer
none of them have the Bravo, and now I’m hearing dates as far off as June.

Why can’t Honeycomb just come out and tell us why they can’t fill these orders. When I tried to buy a Singtrix a few years ago, the factory producing them burned down, and they had to re-tool. They came out and told the buyers. Took a long time to finally get them, but at least we knew why. Honeycomb is still using the Covid excuse
sorry, but that doesn’t hold water anymore. And judging from their customer support responses, they also don’t seem to care too much!

I ordered mine in November and was scheduled for February. Now end of April if they arrive at the pilot shop as ordered there. Short story- you’re not alone.

Looking like May for mine. At least, it is May 2021. Well, so far.

A couple of Scandinavian retail chains have them in stock but somewhat expensive compared to online only stores
Sill if you have any way of ordering or picking up here it is a possible solution for anyone who are getting impatient

MyPilotStore has Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrants in stock as of 3/9/21 8:05 PM CST U.S. Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant - MyPilotStore.com. I stumbled upon the availability early this AM, ordered one, and I’ve gotten an e-mail that it has already shipped (shipping label created). They charged me $25 shipping in addition to the $249.99.

I had signed up on their website back in September, 2020 to be notified when the item was in stock and that apparently failed. I had placed an order with Adorama (my only placed order for the Quadrant) and their mechanism for cancelling and acknowledging my cancellation worked great - I have to say that I ordered from MyPilotStore before cancelling my Adorama order! :see_no_evil:

Now where can I find an RTX 3090 at MSRP?! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Looks like they are still available at My Pilot Store as of 6:00 EST US.

I’m surprised it’s taken this long for some of you to receive your orders.

Just ordered one off of MyPilotStore, going to wait for it to ship before I cancel my order from November!

Ordered mine last night within seconds after reading JALxml’s post. Like him I had a back order with adorama. I also checked the honeycomb sight 5 or 6 times a day like I did when I snagged the alpha. Had notifacrtions set up with both B+H and my pilot store never got notifications. For those looking be persistent an patient. I have been looking for the bravo for 1 and half months. Would not have gone to mypilot last night if not for the first thread I read last night that had JALxml’s post. Mine shows shipped as of about 3 eastern time today! And mypilot is taking orders as of 15 minutes ago. Thanks JALxm looks like you helped land the bravo I had been lusting after!

I owe you a big thanks. If not for post last nite which I read within minutes you posting it
 I would not have landed a bravo! Ordered last night at 9 pm and today 3 eastern shows shipped and my cc billed! Thank you sir.

1 Like

Big thank you to @JALxml from me too! Just got the shipping notification!!

1 Like