Honeycomb Throttle Availability

So when I ordered two Bravo Throttles (one for me and one for my son) from their website, the very minute that they became available for pre-order, and the very next day I received a cancellation and refund for one of the two and the reason given was because there was a limit of one per order (even though there was nothing posted about this at the time)… this was because “they do not care one iota” about scalpers? No. I believe that this was because within 30 minutes of the orders being placed, there were people selling “confirmed orders” that obviously hadn’t even shipped yet, on eBay for $750, and that this was at least one way to curb the scalping.

For the record, I have received my one Bravo Throttle and my son and I are sharing it, until the ruckus dies down and they are reasonably available again. The product is well built and worth its price. The default profile that Asobo included in the last update however, is a subject that deserves its own thread. Ah, wait… there is one!or two.

Jim-Sim

1 Like