How many hours have you flown so far?

3 Likes

I have too many hours in this game and a lot of weird stats

Most of it came from this 11 month tour

3 Likes

6000+ airports!!! Sheesh. Some of y’all have some crazy stats!

2 Likes

1400 Game Hours and almost 900 Fly Hours

3 Likes

I can see that long unfixed glitch/bug going down well with folks when they get all their Reno Race progress wiped.

1 Like

There were a few weeks shortly after release where the logbook wasn’t working. From then on I’ve been using Volanta to track flights along with the book. I just run it in the background while flying.

2 Likes

well the logbook is still unreliable. just yesterday hours for the previous plane i was flying (A320) was logged upon landing in a Cessna 172.
…now thinking about it the previous flight may have been a landing challenge… maybe that had something to do with it. but yeah its still buggy af.

2 Likes

I’m tellin’ ya…Volanta.

1 Like

Top pic is all of the flights out of my home airport, KAUS. Bottom is all of my flights since I’ve been running the app. It’s GREAT.

To check FPS and other items get this.

If you have a newer NVIDIA GPU, you can get stats w/the GEFORCE app.

1 Like

2 Likes

I know, but the dev mode fps indicator is bigger and the fps movement is more detailed for me that’s why i’m not using the nvidia alt+r

1 Like

This add-on text is too small to see xD

No, it won’t. Even if you open it for a second, then close it, it still won’t log.

1 Like

I might have to check this out

1 Like

Dang. Yea I won’t be opening that lol

2 Likes

Nice! Getting up there.

After yesterdays short hops I finally hit 52 hours in the JPLogistics C152. My first flight was August 22nd and I have not got nearly enough flight hours in as other life priorities take over.

That said, I have probably spent at least twice that amount of time, if not more, learning (youtube / forums / VATSTAR / Etc…) How to fly, navigate, read charts, work GPS, approaches, ATC lingo (VATSIM) Etc…

My goal was not to just jump into any aircraft and start ripping around, I wanted to understand how to fly. Not to push button A at X time, but why I am pushing button A and what it does.

And within the 152 I feel I have accomplished that.

I now have the 172 manual printed and ready to learn on that aircraft. Granted allot will be similar, but things should happen a bit quicker and with the Garmin 430/530 combo the navigating and autopilot will become more complex.

The goal, 72 hours in the C172 (Steam) before jumping into the Glass version. Then onto complex single (Carenado CT182).

Thanks to everyone on this forum and the youtubers who have helped along the way!

Ready to start flying the traffic patterns!

(Special shoutout to @Crunchmeister71 for helping get my panel setup! Especially now not having to resize and position every time I pop the Garmin’s out!!!

11 Likes