I feel cheated! Before launch

Lol, did you really think they were going to take the screenshots they used for advertising the game on a rig like yours? No, they have the scenery pre-cached and they have a super beefy rendering workstation running the sim. Just like every game does for its advertising.

3 Likes

I always wait until after lunch to cheat. Oh wait. Never mind.

Nah…I think I’ll stick around for all the crying. It’s quite entertaining

Interesting that you’re still visiting and taking the time to post to a forum for a game you refunded, hate, and no longer own…

2 Likes

there should be more instead

I don’t think it is interesting. I think it is a responsible thing for him to continue to advocate for the improvement of the title that he wants to invest in. I haven’t seen anything that says that this is an owner’s forum.

Should only land owners be permitted to vote in democratic elections? No. Same principle here.

3 Likes

Yep what he said…I don’t remember ever stating I hated it? Just not happy with the state they launched it in, I’m still here because there’s a chance I will be back in the months

3 Likes

And off to the block list. Then I don’t have to read his tears.

2 Likes

Still here bro :man_shrugging::rofl:

Like I said…I’m here to learn about this Xbox game, I really think my 8yr old would enjoy it :rofl:

my bad… taught your were the child!!!

2 Likes

we we we… the game looks frigging fantastic. Thank you. It has a lot of simulation related shortcomings, as expected, and it needs clearing up of some problem-areas, but it looks fantastic.

I’ve given you a single shot at not being a troll thread, that’s all you get, not replying further because it’s seriously insulting. Have a good day.

he’s not advocating anything, he’s the *nth whiner that has no real experience with flight simulators… he should be ignored.

1 Like

Is this just another trading insults thread?

1 Like

Respectfully experience with flight simulators is not a pre-qualification for posting on these forums, or playing this game. In fact, for this game to even be financially viable, the flight simulator community really needs significant numbers of people from outside the community to purchase and play the game.

I have yet to see someone here post for no reason at all. Currently he is responding to ad hominem replies in-kind. Should he? Debatable. However, originally, he expressed discontent with the game - a perfectly legitimate thing to express discontent with.

No one here should be ignored. While the reason for posting may not be obvious in the text itself, contextual clues can probably lead to the issue. The developer and publisher of the game would do well to pay attention.

2 Likes

I’m just trying to learn about this Xbox game dude…my children would love it

experience with flight simulators is not a pre-qualification for posting on these forums, or playing this game

Absolutely, but I’m really tired of kids expecting a flight sim to be a ready-and-done product from day 1.

No one here should be ignored.

These kinds of threads should. “Game bad look. Me angery. Me smash keyboard.” - great thread 10/10, the developers have other issues (surely not THE ■■■■ PERFECT GRAPHICS lol) on their hands and they’re working on them, these threads are the reasons these forums are ignored and the devs just go through Zendesk and would rather read Reddit.

1 Like

The simulator looks awesome, but I just can’t understand why did they remove the LOD… trees, bushes, water…
I’ll play it as it is, as I said it looks amazing
Hopefully, they’ll add back the LOD issue…

That really is not an unreasonable expectation. When you buy a fork, do you expect it is ready to go for forking stuff? When you buy TurboTax, do you expect that it is ready to go Turbo on your Taxes? Probably.

As I posted about a long time ago

It is extremely unfortunate that the community isn’t big enough to get real competition and high quality products in this space. That doesn’t mean that it shouldn’t be expected - that only leads to further abuse.

If the average expectation is mediocrity, that is what you will get.

2 Likes

Rather than just take some pictures, I shot some footage of the New Forest, in England, at the Ultra preset. I have to say that I’m not super fussed about trees appearing about 12nm away.

3 Likes