IFR Test not working

i have no route in the IFR test with the new G1000.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

yes

Brief description of the issue:

Instructor says “Follow GPS Route” but there is none. GPS Arrow is pointing to 360 degreess but from old Videos it should be 141°

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Start the Mission

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

non relevoant

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

today, 1.29.28.0?

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Moved to #bugs-and-issues:ui-online-activities-bug , as the issue concerns a mission.

I didn’t get a chance to test this issue in the release version of SU11, and now I’m in the post-release beta version. But the good news is, if it is a problem with the sim, it appears to work fine in the latest beta (although that shouldn’t have affected anything in this test). Hope you get the issue identified and resolved.

Hello,

one thing for sure, hope I good see you have set OBS, or? Is this what you expect now for navigation? Is clear that you have some difference with next post video, GPS needle.

Hi, I just completed this training about 2 hours ago and it works.

1 Like

I dint have changed anything, and even it set it to NAV and back to GPS, no change.
There is also no purple Path in the Map.

1 Like

Yes thats an xbox, does it work differently from PC?

Yes I see,

also you have there correct hdg and also hdg indicator on NAV1 set to GPS. I don’t know, maybe try to follow his video as positions are and try to have set same indications as he has on video at time. Other problem can be maybe some 3-rd party addon but now I’m out of ideas.

I think so. Do you do Navigraph Updates?
Probably the Waypoint from where the GPS Path starts isn’t available anymore.

1 Like

Did that like 5 times, I think the course is 143 or 142 degrees but it does not work. Ill try with no community folder today…

I have no 3rd Party which belongs to the c172 Glass… Well Navigraph…

1 Like

Works now, without the Community Folder.

Ive put then the Community Folder back without the Navigraph Folders - works too.

Put the Folders back- TUSUG isnt on Map.

But its in the Sim:

Cant tell really what the Problem is here but seems to affected with Navigraph…

I see the route and follow the red line with the autopilot. But the red line does not lead to the landing path since the last update. There is no autopilot or ILS landing possible! I have to fly by wire in order to get landed!

There is no Landing in that Mission…

Hello,

this is what I recommended already (asked for some 3-rd party addons), this is best step to investigate. My opinion, this can’t be real Navigraph problem, there was some problems with G1000 versions already (stock and WTT) with another similar Training mission (try check in history of Forum). In this specific situation only sim update was solution.

1 Like

Has this ever been fixed? I cannot get above a “B” grade and it says that I get the most deduction at the start of the mission to maintain 5,000ft at 110 kts. It will deaviate a little, but I clearly get it settled at those things well before it asks me to decend. I notice the magenta line is pointing at 360 instead of 141. Is that part of the problem?