In-Game Achievements Progress and Pilot Profile Got Reset After the Gaming Services Issue

Now just imagine if this has impacted in game purchases (thought the marketplace) with no itemized receipts to prove you ever bought what was lost…

Oh my.

Oh yeah but I believe they must have some sort of internal record for that. Anything related to real money should be protected well.

Yes xbox achievement progress is there but they’re only for display. Your actual progress is synced with your in-game achievements progress so it’s no use even your progress is showing up after the in-game reset.

And of course the ones that you’ve already earned won’t be impacted by this but those not earned ones will be the problem

Count me in… 50+ hours wiped off my profile without any explaination. Absoutely heart broken

Hey guys make sure you vote for this bug on the top!

2 Likes

“Anything related to real money should be protected”

You would like to think that but…

I know what you mean and I’m just afraid to think of the darker side lol

Same goes for me, over 50 hours, just gone, is there any news about this?

Haven’t heard anything for a while now…

Any good news?

I really wish we could have some update on this matter…

So a brand new issue just surfaced.
After login to my secondary PC tried to play the sim. I’ve received an alarming error message:

And then I went back to my Primary PC and it was the same error…
Then I uninstalled the sim and reinstalled again.
But it’ll give me this sync error the moment the game launched into the interface.
I have 1430+ hours and one achievement left from completing all achievements.
I really can’t lose my cloud save…
Please tell me if this can be fixed…
@RoyalTot @tamalien

1 Like

At this stage then only thing I can think to suggest is to file a ticket with Zendesk (Click ‘Submit a Request’ top right).

You may wish to keep you eyes open around the forums to see if others start to experience this cloud sync issue as well. Finger’s crossed it is a short term connection issue that gets resolved!

Thank you so much my friend! I’ve already submit a ticket. I hope they have some REAL solutions instead of those automatic replies… If I lose my cloud save I’ll seriously consider AFK which I really don’t want to do… This is really really frustrating and I can’t believe these kind of issue is even possible on xbox platforms… The cloud save is the only thing we have and we don’t even have any backups… OMG I’m about to lose my mind… Thanks for the help again!

I have never got my stats back from the earlier gaming services update that caused that repeated ‘Set you Experience’.

I guess this is one of the realities of a cloud based save system, when it goes somewhat awry.

I can still enjoy the sim, however and I hope you will be able to get back into the sim soon.

I’ve just come across this issue after a reinstall this morning v1.14.6.0…profile reset to zero…all joystick settings gone…here we go again :neutral_face:

Logout of your sim right now and if you’ve installed your game in a custom path you can also reset it to make sure you’ve deleted your local save. And then launch your sim to see if you can get that error screen I posted yesterday “We can’t sync you data with the cloud now ” and just close it and don’t click on play offline or try again. Just Alt+F4 to close the window then alt+F4 again to close the sim. Try to launch the game on you own pace maybe a few times a day to see if this error will go way. If not, just don’t enter the game with “Play Offline” or Multiple times of “Try Again”(cuz it’ll just give you the offline save) cuz if the cloud save suddenly works again you don’t want your empty new save to overwrite what’s on the cloud.

ok thanks meochan913…i’ll try these options.

I’ve also submitted a ticket to Zendesk.