IndiaFoxtEcho F35 Lightning

No news about the plane’s beta?
It was perhaps annonced for the end of the week if the second beta was fine ? tomorrow or sunday?
thank’s for answer:)

In the Flightsim.com newsletter I got this morning it said that a new beta went out to testers and if all was well they “could release it by the end of the week”. So maybe it’s imminent?

Same was posted Monday on Facebook. It’s Friday 7pm in Italy right now, so I guess not.

Well that’s a shame. I too am looking forward to this when it releases.

1 Like

yes I agree, it may not be for this weekend, but in the end I prefer to wait a little longer and have a version as beautiful as the Aermacchi MB-339

Delayed due to CTDs. Shame. Let’s hope they figure it out rapidly.

Yeah saw this today too. The last few months seem like they’ve been a total head ache for third party plane developers.

Works great in Beta SU7 Patch. With permission from IndiaFoxtEcho

7 Likes

Be great if they could work out a solution before Christmas. I’d love to spend my holiday break with it.

I hope when this driver/direct X crashing is resolved, it can just get released. I came back to playing on Xbox after adventures in the Typhoon with bad physics, poor ground textures and god awful FPS over the summer. Most of those problems are resolved besides me needing a plane to fly. Ive been flying the F18 and its just superior in every way to the Typhoon, simulator wise. But I need variety. The F35 is just a sexy piece of hardware. Equal to the F22 in my eyes. But Ill end up throwing down 40$ on the F15 pack if it takes too long.

Take a look at the Just Flight Hawk and the Sim Skunk Works TF104.

I’m looking forward to the F35 too!

2 Likes

The F22 guys are doing a “premium edition” (whatever that entails) that’ll hit the Xbox store, too.

Looks like they’re just going to release this anyway in the first few days of the new year.

Hopefully.

Release Date? :grinning::grinning::grinning:

This just in…

5 Likes

Looks amazing. Can’t wait to get my hands on it.

1 Like

Day one purchase for me. The nozzle animation could use some adjustment, but that’s pretty minor complaint. Looking forward to the release!

1 Like

Looks absolutely stunning and a definite day one purchase for me too

Guess it depends whether the SimMarket guys take all the days between Christmas and New Years Eve off or not. How I understood it, it was submitted to SimMarket.