Inibuilds P-40F

What a nice surprise!

12 Likes

It’s great to see an announcement this close to release (same month!) other devs please take note: Being strung along for months/years is not an enjoyable experience for potential buyers.

8 Likes

Nice! I hope this will be a good one. The right number of P40’s to own is n+1, where n is the number of P40’s one currently has in the hangar :slight_smile: So I hope my Big Radials P40 won’t feel as lonely anymore when this one is released.

3 Likes

Interesting they choose the F variant of the P-40 as it has a Merlin powerplant (along with the L model).
Very excited about this, can’t have too many warbirds :wink:

4 Likes

Any idea where to purchase when it’s released?

Usually from iniBuilds website.

You can’t have too many warbirds and I will buy this despite already having Big Radials P-40B, and I am excited to see it.

But I’m more excited that they’ve announced a line of warbirds. Because there are so many that aren’t represented: Avenger, Dauntless, Thunderbolt, Kingfisher, Duck, Tempest, Typhoon, Bearcat, Tigercat, Cougar, Sabre, Shooting Star, Hurricane, Wellington, Lancaster, Flying Fortress, Liberator, um, I guess I’ve made my point. :slight_smile: Hopefully the next one in line won’t be a Spitfire, P-51, P-38, Corsair, or Hellcat…

4 Likes

How about something that is NOT American or British for a change. I personally don’t need another P-40. Merlin or Allison didn’t make THAT much of a difference anyway.
I’m still waiting for a Bf109 (or it’s little civilian brother Bf108), Bf110, Do 335, Fieseler Storch, Fw190, A6M Zero, Macchi C.202, Ki-61, Ki-85, M.S.406 (yes, there is one already but it’s not very good)

3 Likes

Oh yes absolutely, something that’s not American or British would also be great to see! I’d love to see a Bf109 and a Fw190. I’d also love to see some “underdog” fighters like I-16 or Boomerang.

That said the P-40 has always been a favourite of mine so I don’t mind to get another one, personally.

5 Likes

Flying Iron has a Bf109 in development, to be followed by an FW190.

3 Likes

I dream of a well made, close-to-study level Bf-108…

2 Likes

Indeed. By far the most advanced GA plane of its time. Better performance than the Bonanza that came out almost 15 years later after the war. Still can hold its own today, apart maybe from the fuel consumption of its V8. Still 15 gallons per hour isn’t THAT bad compared to some of the older GA planes being produced today.
The complex fuel system of the Bf 108 would be very interesting if modelled correctly.

1 Like

I’m just happy fuel in the sim is free!

3 Likes

Don’t say that to loud. Knowing my government, I’m sure they’ll find a way to put a tax on virtual fuel. :smiley:

6 Likes

Be thankful the game isn’t made by EA or we’d already have that :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh god. We should delete the last three messages, before the PSM (post-sale monetization) folks at MS get any ideas!

“MSFS is now free-to-play! AvGas and Jet A can be purchased in bundles of a variety of sizes in the in-sim marketplace.”

And suddenly you stop seeing the Concorde everywhere…

1 Like

:rofl:

• Or watch this short “in flight entertainment” video from our sponsors to get 25 litres for FREE!
  • Watch 5 videos today for an extra 19% FREE!
3 Likes

Oh the shooting star :heart:

Releasing in November, was it? :smirk:

1 Like

I hope so … I want it!