Initial Release: Grumman Goose G21A Redux II

More Goose pictures…

3 Likes

Where can I get my hands on that sweet Chalks Livery?

1 Like

I second that!

BUG REPORT
Issue Experienced: the altimeter pointers are the same length, making it hard to judge your altitude.
Expected Behaviour: the altimeter pointer for 1.000 ft should be shorter than the 100 ft pointer.
Steps to Reproduce: #FlyTheDamnPlane … and you will see. :wink:
(see any cockpit view screenshot in this thread.)

(I guess this ain’t a new one, just wanted to make sure you got it…)

1 Like

Thanks for using the Bug report format!!! <3 Can’t believe I missed updating those, honestly thought I had. Have updated the Trello.

Folks please DO NOT comment on the Trello expecting support. Either comment here in this thread or on our Discord channel.

How did you make it, I would like to edit the model for the default fsx Lear45 to make it look nicer and then convert it to mfs2020

Hey Oz,

I am trying to be as patient as I can - while it still ist a lot of fun to just #FlyTheDamnPlane.

You are about to develop and release some updates - and I am sure you’re doing great, again! With your released aircraft plus some hotfixes plus the workaround for the water rudder the plane is a pleasure to spend time with!

Now the one thing I am waiting for most is a way to navigate. Your mentionned the radio stack - which is appreciated! - how about the Nav OBS gauge? The pointer does point to a direction an can be set - does it have a chance to be working in your upcoming release? (… and how about that compass rose compass on the front view bottom right?)

This would be a(nother) dream come true!

How do you keep someone in suspence? :smiley:

With a LOT of blood sweat and tears. Start small and then go from there.

1 Like

Ask OzWookiee … he’s a master at it.

Pointing to a totally other direction: what will be the 2nd release of Wookiee’s Hanger?
… or is there a separate thread already?

Hmmm let’s have a look:

3 Likes

Hhnnnnnggggggg :drooling_face:

Heavy breathing intensifies

To the Faroe Islands this time. Benjamin and Andreas joined in and we had to fight heavy winds and bad weather again. Still we made it in one piece.

Go to the logbook to read more.

Please leave a subscribe if you want to receive updates on new posts.

1 Like

Just pointing out (as some people do not seem to realise) if you land on the water you can save the flight with ESC then SPACEBAR and hit save.

Then when you load that flight later you spawn on the water.

This means you can choose a nice scenic spot as your “Seaplane Base” and save a flight starting on the water from there.

The Grumman is a little odd spawning with the floats retracted even if you saved with them deployed but the aircraft will still taxi and take-off fine without the floats.

Here, at minute 2:30 to 2:35 (and better in part III of the series 10:55 to 11:20) is a reference for how the carb heat should function/display in the cockpit as I point out in my earlier post# 414:

7 Likes

That’s a wonderful series of videos about the Goose ! Thanks for this.

Oz, what are we talking ‘bout here: hours, days, weeks? Now we don‘t want the bird to become too chewy, right?

Plus I need to tell my wife we won‘t see each other for quite a while once I set off… :cowboy_hat_face: :arrow_right: :earth_africa: :arrow_right: :earth_asia: :arrow_right: :earth_americas: :arrow_right: :couplekiss_man_woman:

5 Likes

Hey folks, if you’ve already seen me talk about AuthenticKit on our Discord, please ignore, for others that have not and love vintage aircraft and are interested in maybe making your own vintage controls: AuthentiKit Flight Controls - Starting with the Spitfire MkIX

Check them out!

1 Like

It’s not easy being green.

1 Like