Is anyone else really dissapointed?

Thank you for pulling apart my posts and hyper analyzing everything I said. You’re probably right about most of it.

I seem to remember a very early dev video from Asobo where they alluded to the fact that the planes would be study level, I can’t find any evidence of that now and I am not going to comb through a few hours of youtube to find it. I was an Alpha tester and also remember discussions around this very statement made by Asobo…again, I cannot prove it right now so maybe it was a fever dream.

My opinions are just that, my opinions. Is this not a forum designed to share opinions and discuss? Isn’t this thread specifically for us to share our disappointments? That’s what I’m doing.

I’m not a real pilot, merely a flight enthusiast looking to get as close to the real experience as possible, but I do know that the nose of a king air does not come off the ground when you pull back on the yoke at 30kts. There’s stuff that just so glaringly wrong. All the planes I fly float in a very odd way. Can you point me to that thread where real pilots share their comments on how the planes fly? I’d be interested to read it.

Edit: I think I found the post here: Real World Pilots, please state your feedback about the flight model

And here’s a thread from another real world pilot who seems to talk about the floating issue I’ve experienced as well: The sim from real-life pilot perspective

1 Like