Is there a hotfix coming for SU7?

Funny boy, I had the same issues that your posting as bugs, and all mine were simply changing my contols/assists/ and deleteing the non-default mouse that just showed up. And you know what I deleted the F/A 18 and reinstalled it and it reset all those things yet another time. But whatever.

2 Likes

As stated earlier:

When you apply and hold full rudder, rudder initially deflects but then returns to centre even though you are still holding full rudder. This occurs on all planes using various different controllers eg logitech X56 HOTAS, X-Box controller, PS4 controller & keyboard.
ALL assists are turned off.

Oh, and flight model is set to modern as it always has been.

3 Likes

And if you just move the folders from the community folder you can break the in-sim navdata and after an update adding back the Navigraph data doesn’t fix that so you end up with no navdata.

Best to always uninstall and reinstall with the Navigraph software (and takes seconds)

2 Likes

Some ideas in this thread:

And the live Weather also broken. (Pseudo-fog)

Only these 4 errors are enough that a hotfix is ​​urgently needed.

Sometimes I am amazed when people ask what shouldn’t work.
The flaws since SU7 are so obvious. Check out the many threads in the forum since SU7

-Mouse broken
-Live-Weather broken
-ATC now even worse than before SU7
-Live-Traffic broken
-Back Throttle broken
-Rudder broken
-Symbolbar in VR broken
-Supportoptions are automatically set to Easy
(I’m sure others have had other problems as well.)

Just to name a few bugs that I’ve been struggling with since SU7
And I’m not even talking about the errors that were always there before the SU7 update :wink:

As always after every update, I create a new profile for all my controls (throttle, pedals, Yoke, mouse)

Community folder is also empty.
GPU up do date
BIOS up to date
Rolling cache also cleared, even if I never needed it. I have a 1GBs fiber optic line

8 Likes

This bug needs a hotfix, 300+ votes in less than 24hours after SU7 release and now over 400.

4 Likes

it is your machine . .

I would not know how to help. I don’t have any of those so called “issues” except the assistance settings were set to easy. Solution. I went in and set my settings. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

great, thanks for the expert opinion. thousands of complaints on here, but i get “its my machine”

8 Likes

I should have specified that the “It” that I was referring to in my earlier post is a Level D FAA certified full flight simulator used in real world training. Of course, used that way, it is not considered a game, but a very real “game” is being played each time we entered such a simulator for a check ride. And yes, the “game” is indeed called You Bet Your License, since those are the stakes every time. A few, over the years, have lost that game, and lost those stakes.

1 Like

Believe me that helped a lot of simmers issues, on this Forum. As well as the HUD settings…someone helped me out on my Rudder solution after update.

My first point of blame was Asobo…however it was user error.

Thousands? With millions of users.? Me thinks that is pretty good. I’m extremely happy with the sim. Runs great on my machine. Love the weather night lighting, Very smooth great frame rate. Its not the sim it is your machine.

1 Like

I had rudder problem too remap your rudder control device. Fixed my rudder problem

1 Like

Out of those “issues” I reckon only the VR one could be considered to be a reason for a hot fix, rest of the items seems to either be local issues, such as controller at mappings or just opinions.

2 Likes

There’s a whole thread dedicated to exactly your issue and a very, very simple fix. I suggest the search facility.

1 Like

Really? The errors are certainly not local. Before SU7 everything was ok with me. I have had all of the mistakes I have listed since SU7.

2 Likes

lol…you already know that only a few of the ‘‘millions’’ here in the forum are out and about :wink:

And believe me it’s not because of our, machines, bevor SU7 all was fine in my Case, apart from the known bugs we have had for months

3 Likes

There been some who had controller problems due to mapping issues, so worth checking those or making a new profile with mappings.

He produced the most successful flight sim on the history…

1 Like

Have you read my Post befor?