JF Arrow AP Malfunctioning

Since last JF Arrow update, every time I select the HDG function, the aircraft becomes uncontrollable, and eventually crashes…has anyone else experienced this issue?
AP functioned fine before JF’s latest update.

1 Like

moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft

i had this issue, where the plane banks uncontrolably to one side and then spirals to the ground, though for me it was’t unik to the Arrow, had this with the X-Cup and TBM. sometimes it helped to counter the movment while the AP is on 'till it switches off and repeat this until it stays level again. Other then that, sadly i have no clue.

i just found that i can provoke it to malfunktion when AP is on and you go to slew-mode (Y) and back, it stats acting up.

1 Like

That looks crazy. Might be worth raising a support request with them.
(Solutions : The Spirit of Flight Simulation)

Same here. This has already been raised with JF in Major autopilot issues | Just Flight Community

Nice to know that I am not the only one experiencing the AP malfunction. I have lodged a support desk ticket with JF, whom responded very quickly, but regretfully with no solution. They tried to replicate this problem, but with no success.
As my new rig has just arrived I’ll be doing a total MSFS reinstall. Hopefully this will fix this issue.

I have experienced this in the Arrow IV but the Turbo Arrow III is fine. Strange.

For a while the Turbo III behaved…however yesterday I was flying over Africa, then all of a sudden it went haywire…had to hand fly it for rest of the trip…

They must be trying to force people to fly the Warrior II for their Just Flight fix! :wink:

1 Like

SNAG-0023
When I flight Plan EGNH to EGNL the GNS530 shows TIMECLI to TIMEAPP and GPS does not engage anyway when selecting AP

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.