Joystick response - better or worse since patch?

So what’s your opinion? Has Asobo improved joystick response with new patch or made it worse?

For me it’s worse and here’s why. They have introduced a micro delay before the plane moves on its Y or X axis. When the plane does start moving it feels as if it’s trying to catch up to compensate for the delay which makes the flight dynamics feel jerky and causes the pilot to keep over compensating to get a smooth transition. The sensitivity setting only seems to affect the length of this micro delay not the speed of the X or Y movement which is way too quick for me. There need to be a setting where you can reduce the speed of the x and y movement.

Did you recheck the sensivity settings?? They changed these settings.

By default (guess based on my old saved values, which don’t fit the new settings aymore) I had suddenly a large deadzone in the middle.

Maybe that is responible for your delay?

Please always check ALL of your settings (controls, graphics, etc.) after a new patch!

Yes of course that’s the first thing I did. The dead zone is at zero and it’s still to much.

You’ll find a full discussion on these threads:

For me (using a thrustmaster Hotas X, until I can find someone with a honeycomb Alpha in stock)
It is much better after the recent patch. Once I had adjusted with the new curves it’s much more precise.