Just Flight announces 172sp Classic Enhancement mod for MSFS

How so?
With JF you need to log in to your account and you download the latest installer from Your Orders page.

The latest version is 1.0.6. and it’s downloadable in your JustFlight orders menu. If you download and install that, you will have the same version. :wink:

Style over function!

Having never blown (or owned) a turbo, was it all oil, or did the block or head crack so water was (also?) getting into the cylinders?

Not sure if it’s just me or not, but my green nav light doesn’t come on, anyone else?

1 Like

Nice! Thanks for posting – I think I’ll get that. That article only mentions SimMarket and their own Threshold store as outlets, but I have also found it here on Orbx:

EDIT: I could not resist. Man, it’s so good! A bit pricey, being the same cost as the whole WB-Sim model, but it definitely fixes the only weak point of that aircraft.

Yeah, I hated the old audio. Much improved.

1 Like

Boris told at discord that the price will drop to 10 euro somewhere in February

1 Like

Bought this a few hours ago through ORBX Central and the sounds are very comprehensive and accurate. Having well over 2000 hrs RW in the 172, this mod makes me feel much closer to the real beast. After shut down, the (steam version) spinning gyros sound very authentic. Great job.

3 Likes

Just curious if anyone knows whether this will be coming to Marketplace or any other stores at some point. I really don’t want another store to download from so I’ve been waiting for this one to release elsewhere.

It’s really not a problem downloading from just Flight, they even email when updates are available.

2 Likes

Just Flight doesn’t force you to load software just to download software, unlike Orbx or SimMarket. I’ve never had a problem with the self-installer, it’s easy to update the installs. I use Just Flight whenever possible for my purchases. And yes, they email when there’s an update.

1 Like

I have to say this is a very nice upgrade to the default 172. Well worth the money. Heck, just for the working KAP140.

1 Like

wondering if I’m doing something wrong with the autopilot. Before take off I set my cruising altitude into the autopilot, eg.4500, after take off when established in climb, around 3000ft at around 80knts, I turn on autopilot, it goes into roll mode and VS mode at a indicated 700fpm, but the aircraft will go into a steeper climb above 1000fpm, airspeed slows right down to almost stall before VS slowly comes down and airspeed takes forever to speed up. I usually press the VS button and decrease VS on autopilot to 400fpm just to keep airspeed from decaying.
Thanks for any help.

You may ask at WB-Sim discord channel. Discord

I don’t remember having this problem. But I usually activate autopilot after reaching cruise altitude.

I don’t think they have discord, the link doesn’t work for me

Try this WB Sim

Thank you this link worked

This one never expires, and takes you to the top General Lobby

1 Like

Hello all.

I wanted to ask which (if any) files & folders from the default Cessna 172 directory you’ve been able to delete and still have a fully-functioning WBSIM version of this aircraft? Or is it not as simple as that?

I know that there are some dependencies between the two, but I’d really like to strip-down the original Cessna 172 directory as much as possible, as the duplication of files tends to bother me & I’m only interested in flying the WBSIM version :upside_down_face:.

Thanks,