Just Flight announces 172sp Classic Enhancement mod for MSFS

I’m not a RL pilot but I often fly with a c-worker who is a PPL and this plane is simply a wonder in it’s realistic “feel.” LOVE IT.

1 Like

I just bought this add-on, and I enjoy it. It feels a bit more stable than the stock 172 with more inertia, and the engine behavior and fuel burn are closer to what I usually fly real world. I also found it easier to trim for level flight than stock, although it’s always easier for me to trim the real thing. I still need to play around with it some, but so far I’m liking the addon. I’ll have to get more into the avionics later; I just took it up for some VFR along the coast.

Problem with the texture solved by the great support of WB on discord.

If anyone have any problems, do not exitate to ask them. Pretty nice people from the developers team.

1 Like

Would point out the issue was nothing to do with the C172 Mod. It was an incomplete install of all the Premium & Deluxe content … (as well as a few corrupted Windows system files !! )

1 Like

That is correct !! Thanks for all the help / support.

Is there a Discord invite available for the WB-Sim server? I’ve looked without any luck…

1 Like

Thanks so much… looks like a great addition to MSFS. Maybe it’ll get me back in the pilot’s seat of the 172… especially with all the active support available.

1 Like

Go for it! Great plane! the mod makes it incredible with all the damage/wear system.
and for the price is a no brainer :wink:

2 Likes

Is there an upgrade path from MSFS Standard to the premium edition to get the base 172 or do you have to pay full price for the premium edition?

1 Like

There’s a small update now available for this. Here’s a link to the changelog. If you own it already you’ll receive an email from us but to clarify, you can simply head to your JF account and redownload.

3 Likes

You mean for GTN750? No not yet. It breakes the mod.

3 Likes

Nothing to stop you using the PMS50 GTN750 pulldown from top menu mode, or the stand alone TDS750 (Garmin Trainer).
While they are NOT “integrated” into the VC, they are still usable, and in many ways, are easier to use in the Own Windows, than as part of the VC.

In any case, very few C172SP would have an update to a GNS750, which would cost more than most base C172s are worth !!

2 Likes

Take the WB-SIM C172 for a “SPIN” – it does not get any better than this !!

https://medal.tv/games/microsoft-flight-simulator/clips/yfm1Zgf4ProzO/d1337JZAS2aj?invite=cr-MSw4MjMsODkzNDUyODUs

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :woozy_face:

Video: by CCM :+1:

5 Likes

Looks great, but isn’t that the default 172 behavior? Or was that only got the G1000 and they added this better FM to the classic as part of the enhancement?

The above stall/spin Video is the result of a enhanced Flight Modeling.

The default C172s were overly stable, in both the stall & spin …
(some might say, a little dumbed down for easier novice flying)

The new 1.0.4 version of the WB-SIM C172 Classic, has far closer flying behavior to the RL Plane, as far as is possible by the current MSFS flight model simulation.

(Thanks to some excellent Flight Model optimization by CCM )

9 Likes

I bought this little gem a few years ago.
Coming into it’s own today!

1 Like

anyone using saitek multipanel with this?]

Im having problems here. Everything works besides the knobs
downloaded spad.next, but kinda lost here, not even sure its needed.

My multipanel works with all other planes like 414, 310R, Analog Caravan without any confid needed
and i also use the KAP140 mod with them.

the KAP-140 is a custom build, based on the mod, but some of the functions are different for some reason than the mod, not sure why. In some instances, I do, there’s no VS button on the KAP-140, it’s all through the Altitude button, but the Altitude Select has been disabled as well.

trying to make it work. Just need to know how.
downloaded spad.next but have no idea

also would be nice if they gave us directions since they changed from every other developer did like the 414, 310R, Analog Caravan…