Just Flight Hawk T.1

The update is fantastic. VR back seat unbelievable. Well done all at Just Flight.

1 Like

Fantastic. Drop tanks work well and eradicate almost all trip planning problems. Autopilot still seems a little unstable though and in my humble O could do with just a touch more polish, even though it isn’t even std fit in the Hawk. Seems to be “untrustworthy” after around 20 minutes for me.

All In all, I just love it and it is another little gem. Well done Just Flight!

2 Likes

Looking forward to giving it a go - great list of updates.

This has definitely been my best purchase to date in the sim. Awesome job.

1 Like

You even put my OAT on the EFB in there… What would you guys like for Christmas :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It looks like they took pretty much every valid suggestion/request/wish in this thread and implemented it… amazing devs.

2 Likes

I said it before, they have to be the best dev out there. To listen to all of our wild suggestions, and make it a reality… that is customer service. Like I said before, I will buy anything they release. All I fly now is the Turbo Arrow, and the Hawk.

3 Likes

Not twitchy, more… precise.

I suppose it all depends on what joystick you have. For years I had an X52 Pro and the local ATC squadron uses an X55, but I found those to be really light in feel and lacking in “weight”. So much hardly any movement is needed and I was flying with finger and thumb but with little movement,

I’ve a Warthog now, with an extension (which seems to be what the developers have used) and this has “weight” and with a linear sensitivity curve just feels right.

1 Like

Fantastic that you made a solution for the msfs TACAN issue. Great update.

1 Like

What I can tell you, (or is it me?) and this is a first shot, 30 minute sector at mid level, is that I sense the additional weight of the tanks - I think. Seems that the inertia is somehow detectable, though and I stress, I do need a little more time to be sure. It really is a brilliant aircraft and I do think it to be the spiritual successor to the Lotus Sim L39 and that is high praise indeed. With force feedback, it is a magical aircraft to fly.

For Christmas, could some genius give me a Streamdeck profile please?

2 Likes

since the patch 1.1 i have security failure on the efb and cannot start the plane…
the plane was bought from justflight site! it works perfect before

Much appreciated!

1 Like

Yeah! The Lotus L39 was my fav… I agree this is a spiritual successor!

2 Likes

Please get in touch with our support team via our website and they’ll be able to address that for you.

Martyn - Just Flight

Awesome update Justflight. Thanks so much including these in cockpit showcase camera views. Going to have a lot of fun with these making videos of the mach loop using the upcoming replay function.

1 Like

Same i get SECURITY FAILURE to. How did you solve this ?

A few of us have been busy this week preparing for the inaugural Alpine Magic 2021, as some of you will know. Check out the latest updates here

But if you were wondering what it is all about, have a look at this. Welcome to Alpine Magic and if you are coming out to play on Thursday evening, this is what you get…

Best regards,

Magic

2 Likes

Please contact our support team as above.

Thanks,
Martyn - Just Flight

Hi, I’m new to the Hawk, having a few issues mapping engine start switches and the gts starter to my HOTAS - any tips please? Not sure what items match to the msfs list.

What keys are these show case views bound to by default?

The ‘APU STARTER’ control assignment can be used to start the GTS.