Just Flight's FS Traffic for MSFS

Can the installation be moved, then linked back with something like MSFS Addons-Linker?

The installers will install the files into your community folder by default and then you can move the files to any location that you wish.

If you want the installer to install the files in a specific location that isn’t in the Community folder, we can guide you through that if you contact: Just Flight - Support

Mark - Just Flight

4 Likes

LOL, yes. It doesn’t say FS Real Traffic. This product is a static traffic data set system just like Ultimate Traffic was/is. The only real data sets are either from MSFS, FSLTL, or PSX+Real Traffic (PSX offers historic data back to 2020). Ultimate traffic allowed users to import updates schedules for airliners, not sure if they’ll include this feature.

1 Like

Deinstalled, created a new empty community folder and reinstalled FSTraffic.
Then it works, no crashes but as others have stated there’s not much going on in the air.
So now the problem is what is causing the crashes.
So my final words are
worth the money? Well not today at least. But hoping it will improve.

1 Like

I am having some problems since installing FS Traffic. I dont know if it is because of Asobos Traffic System or FS Traffic.

1. The Airplanes departing are not even the one showed in the Traffic Control Centre (Airlines and Models)
  2. Airplanes landing are either disappearing or spawning on another runway, where other airplanes are taking off
  3. Airplanes are landing short and then driving through grass
    Is someone else experiencing this things?

I had 3 flights come into Long Beach CA and all 3 disappeared once they landed and hit mid-field. A number of gates were open. One came in with no lights.

Yeah similar to my problem were these Planes Widebodies?. I got the feeling that at some Scenerys big planes are disapperaing cause the gates have wrong sizes

Some of that sounds like it would be an airport scenery issues. Which aircraft type did you see without any lights?

John - Just flight.

actually yes it does FSLTL was killing things like gsx by exceeding the object limit there were huge threads on it about finding a compromise with AI so not to have invisible objects
Fs traffic is supposed to be better as you can remove ground equipment from AI which you cant with fsltl thus not using so many objects did anyone watch the overview video? it doesn’t sound like it listening to you all as a lot of stuff was explained in it

Any Idea how I can change Gate Sizes. Would be lovely to have a option similar to GSX where you can change Gate Sizes. Because as it seems Vienna Add On only has one gate big enough for 777 or 787.

Ok well I did watch the video, in any case please give us your settings or advice and this add-on with GSX etc?

This is the video I watched, the video that is offered up:

Airport Design Editor (ADE). It’s quite a complicated process. Best to wait for Asobo’s One World Hub. It’s still the same process as back in FSX and FS2004 but involves more of making sure that your scenery is included into the programs library to be able to include and properly compile the scenery without tossing out features or functions. Adding sceneries into the library can take 10+ minutes depending on size of the scenery.

Ok, I didn’t plan to fly today and leave it to tomorrow but after reading “not worth the money”, “poor product” etc. I started the flight sim for a short flight from Fresno KFAT to Vegas KLAS (as @SuperSixBravo was complaining the airport was empty) in American Airlines CRJ-900. I don’t know guys, but really, you should read the manual first because for me it works absolutely perfectly. Install both packages and set the traffic settings as described in the manual or the video. You can leave the land and sea traffic as it is!

This is how I found the sim loaded into Fresno:

There was a nice Delta Embraer standing next to me:

At the end of pushback I saw another Delta Embraer (I think) landing and vacating the active runway:

Then I met these two guys in the air and on my way to Vegas I’ve seen another 5 or 6 aircraft with contrails:

TCAS showing traffic during approach:

During approach to KLAS runway 1L (wow, a beautiful approach I haven’t done for a long time) you can clearly see airplanes parked at the airport:

And this is how KLAS looked like after I landed:

FlyTampa KLAS has never worked smoother with AI traffic for me than now with FS Traffic. I’m very happy with the product so far.

13 Likes

Alright that seems like a really complicated task I will wait for another Addon Update or Asobos One World Hub

this vid answers a lot of questions and shows settings and how to set it up was releaed earlier

You could do so if you really wish. But even for myself, who I consider myself skilled, it’s a tedious task. More than just changing the gate from small to medium or so forth, you would also need to make sure you get the dimensions of the gate size relevant for the aircraft to use it, separate table with all those figures out there online. If I wanted for example, I could make every gate a heavy but that would mean due to the randomization of parking or gates not being coded, I could have heavies parked where they shouldn’t be. Changing gate sizes is one thing, changing gate codes using data sources and such is another. It takes time and dedication. Most people expect to just click and play, that’s not how this type of game works, for those wanting ‘realism’, hasn’t been that way for a long time.

I was waiting for this addon since the announcement as I wanted a plug and play type of traffic addon.

Lately I found FSLTL being the addon I need and it is freeware and updated through FBW very user friendly installer.

Now I am curious what more value this one brings compared to FSLTL for the price

I’m not going to dig through these posts but in summary what I posted 24 hours ago, regarding what this product can offer in terms of everything else that is already out there and is free, only thing I can see is that the difference is that it’s not live based, other than that, I find myself hard pressed to see any differences.

Could you use the Just Flight models with FSLTL traffic generator?

Is it correct that the Just Flight aircraft models are supposed to have less FPS impact?

one thing i dislike with fsltl is that it uses flight radar so if i go fly now 10 pm uk time im getting 10 pm traffic even though i will be flying in daylight so when i was flying American cities but was morning uk there was no traffic i also hate fsltl is using tons of ground service vehicles i also dont get hardly any landings and im getting take offs at other airports and not where i am.

ok few things i dislike its ok i been using it but its not perfect

3 Likes