Just Flight's FS Traffic for MSFS

Me too. Same situation for me. Ctd when I click on fly now. Last nvidia drivers installed. Fenix and flight recorder installed.
Any suggestion Is appreciate. Thank you, ciao Lorenzo

It does depend on the airport and the types of procedures published. For example at Heathrow EGLL behaviour appears to follow the published initial approaches. Somewhere like Manchester EGCC aircraft will fly to the last point of the STAR and then join the approach.

John - Just Flight

OK?, even with using JF, your power or internet could go and it would still provide the same result. Past hard fixed schedules have their place sure, but there are a lot of drawbacks that I have mentioned already, and aside from the small niche of retro AI simmers, I don’t know anyone using MSFS who doesn’t want everything as live as possible. Even before live AI data solutions, using AIG you could get weekly airline updates and their usually winter, summer, spring releases. Historically other packages would only release seasonal updates if that and they were typically 6+ months behind the current time, lowest I saw was maybe 3 months.

2 Likes

Hi @Hodgeheg4424

Any idea when the next updates for airline livery is planned? For my local airport TNCA / TNCC lots of missing traffic.

Oh wait the Fleet Installer is buried in the files that zips to the community folder. May have found my problem

1 Like

Never has been part of their business model. JustFlight, Ultimate Traffic/Ultimate Traffic Live, etc. are all the same thing just different companies.

1 Like

@anon44786522 Any Idea where I could find the .BGL for 3rd Party Airports. Searching the Internet was not very helpful?

Please get in touch with support team, they’ll be happy to help with any issues.

John - Just Flight

1 Like

That’s promising, but I don’t trust the current state of the engine (not yours, the sims) to feel confident about that.

Is traffic invisible for anyone? I see the jetways connecting but can’t see the physical planes.

You must unzip the zip archive to any folder on your computer and then run the installer. As I said in my post a few lines above there are two installers to run.

It’s not on the internet
it’s whatever bgl is in your scenery/community folder or directly from MSFS itself. For Boston:
ft_kbos_modeLib.BGL
flytampa_libraries_modelLib.BGL
bos_build.bgl
You would need to add everyone of these files into ADE’s model library from your community scenery folder, go make your changes, and hope it compiled right and you don’t get any missing details or features, sounds fun, right?

Are you using GSX or something else that adds many objects to the sim? Check out the manual as it covers known issues with object count in MSFS.

John - Just Flight.

I do have GSX, i saw traffic the first time i loaded into the sim but now theyre invisible. Do i need to disable GSX?

Still didn’t work it’s whatever I’ll uninstall and see about a refund

Well, this is discouraging. First attempt from KATL to KBNA, Atlanta is completely empty. I opened the FS Traffic widget and it tells me KBNA (Nashville), an airport that handles hundreds of thousands of flights and over 15 million passengers per year, isn’t a valid ICAO. ■■■? So then I entered KDCA, which it accepts. Clicked Regenerate Traffic and 
 crickets. Nothing.

Tried to exit the flight back to the sim menu and it gets stuck forever and doesn’t ever return to the menu. The sim loading bar is at the very end and won’t complete. I forced quit the sim, restarted and tried again with the same results.

That’s been exactly my issues

Same here. I’m asking for a refund. If I can’t trust it to work at the best airports, or I have to disable add-ons to make it work, I’m not interested. I’ve had zero issues with FSLT.

1 Like

No need to disable see our FAQ on this issue.

John - Just Flight

1 Like

You don’t know me :wink:

1 Like