Keep your Heads down Asobo

Was something wrong with my post? I wasn’t sure how you knew what he was doing, but he did get a response in before your post. Just take a L on it.

1 Like

I agree, but as long as admin forum allows a few to complain every thread, we just just laugh and remain on-topic.
Do you think it would be good if the Asobo devs who had to read all these deliberately repeated complaints were sent on vacations for a few weeks, perhaps with phycological counselling, or until the complaints stop here, or the devs could just concentrate on Japan and scenery instead of flight sim bugs.

Yes, I can’t understand any of the posts you make along with YKH.
Round?? Are we playing rounders like kids do?
But on-topic, what about the heads question?

I’m sorry. I’ll try to make it understandable for you next time. I’m glad you asked when you don’t understand something.

As for the heads question… I’m not even sure what up or down means. From my experience as a developer on both good and bad projects is that there will be feedback. How one takes it is up to developers. I don’t need no internet heroes protecting me from seeing the truth. I also don’t lose sleep over it since everyone makes mistakes or there were circumstances out of my control. I’m also not going to get any massive bonuses fbased on what amount of “oh, that was great” posts there are on the forums either.

I’m pretty sure Asobo and MS as a whole is mature enough to understand that.

1 Like

Sorry I still don’t understand what you are trying to say or how it could be relevant. Are you looking for a dev job here by trying to tell Asosbo how good you think you are? I wish you luck with that but I think they are using experts who don’t need to keep their heads up or down. Down is where your feet are, up is where your hair should be if you are not bald.
I don’t see how anyone needs to be mature to understand what you are trying to say either.
It’s obviously not fruitful to discuss anything with you on this topic so leave at that. Happy flying with this great sim

1 Like

Not all opinions are valid. For example, believing that the earth is flat or that gravity doesn’t exist. But I think you missed what I was trying to say. Let me try again.

Valid critisim is of course okay. But what are we talking about exactly? The game in it’s current state or someone’s opinion of the developer’s mindset? I don’t recall Asobo coming on here talking about how they’re perfect or above critisim.

Stating that one needs to be humble automatically implies that they are not and that my friend is an accusation not proved whatsoever by a mere suggestion.

Asobo and MS are in fact made up of people. When someone says “Asobo must be humble” who exactly is this addressed to? The people on the developing team or the company logo? Let’s not play word games. But I digress.

You’re right that valid critism is fine but trolling nonsense isn’t.

1 Like

I agree it’s not very useful talking to someone that can’t understand. Happy flying! Glad we agree on something.

Agree. If you do understand what ‘Keep your Heads down Asobo’ means later, do come back to this thread and try again to participate on-topic.

I can stay here to talk and really it’s not up to you or any requirement you made up that you don’t understand that I understand.

:joy: This is hilarious madam, well played.

1 Like

Thank you kind sir, I do try to do my best.

1 Like

You need to find a new hobby

I am not sure why you think the Asosbo employees need to find a new hobby. Please elaborate without being shy.
On-topic. Don’t you think it would be better if they took a, perhaps long, vacation until a few number of forum members stopped repeatedly making off-topic posts?

1 Like

:sweat_smile:
If that does come to pass, please write a big long “I’m leaving” forum post. Those are always crazy funny to read.

Kidding aside, maybe if you took a few days off from the forum, and embraced the real world, you might have a less negative outlook to bring back? Worth a shot…

4 Likes

Wanna bet they won’t leave after seeing this:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/dx12-coming-to-game/284073?u=veryoldpilot

And none of it got by moaning, just by making constructive comments.

Dx12 info in a pr release is nothing.

They also said there was live weather and wind in real time and had a whole promotion video about it, still weather is junk in the game…

But hey we get scenery we already have right?

Xbox release here we come!!!

2 Likes

Real world sucks right now unless you don’t believe in science.

1 Like

I’m sure some will take a break because they’ll eventually encounter “the straw that broke the camels back”.

As for dx12, I’d wager on the 1y anniversary of this game. Do I know? Nope. Does anyone else on this forum? Nope.

1 Like

It does suck, believe me, I likely know more than you do, considering my profession. COVID has turned things upside down. Still doesn’t excuse the actions of people because “it sucks right now.” They should man up, grow a pair, and deal with the current norm.

That’s a lot to expect from kids these days, I know. LOL.

You could be right. I knew you had the intellect to understand my objectives.
As I already suggested, it could be beneficial if that part of the Asobo dev team working on flight aspect ‘stopped working with their heads down’ and took a long vacation until ‘the backs of the complaining camels were broken because it was the last straw for them’. The other half working on scenery could of course continue working to annoy the complainers.
Any work on DX12 could than also be postponed until the Xbox market was exploited. Some kids are controlled by their parents so those kids should behave on the forum.
That does not exhaust the thread topic. Perhaps you would like to elaborate much more on-topic Tip It’s about ‘heads’