Live/AI Traffic Missing Lights

I take the opportunity of this post to say that when the AI lights was visible, the green navigation light was too bright. Basically, distant AI plane only looks like a green spot, and this is not what I see when a see a plane by night.
do you think the same?

MODERATOR TRANSLATION:
Does the FSLTL make a package for everything, i.e. Vatsim and Livetraffic? Then the problem with Vatsim MTL would also be solved.

Macht den FSLTL einen Paket fĂŒr alles, sprich Vatsim sowie Livetraffic? Dann wĂ€re ja das Problem mit Vatsim MTL auch gelöst.

MODERATOR TRANSLATION
Hello!
Yes, absolutely - it works for all traffic, including offline AI. It’s going to be really great.

Hallo!
Ja, absolut - es funktioniert fĂŒr den gesamten Datenverkehr, einschließlich Offline AI. Es wird wirklich toll.

1 Like

MODERATOR TRANSLATION:
HI

Very good! Is still in development, hope does not go too long. In any case, I’m very excited! ^^

HI,

Sehr gut! Ist ja noch in entwicklung, hoffe geht nicht mehr allzulange. Bin auf jedenfall sehr gespannt! ^^

Hello everyone,

According to the Code of Conduct, we kindly ask that you use English when posting on the forums. The two exception are the Find a Friend and Clubs & Groups categories, where you can use any language to help you find users to connect with.

If you cannot read English, the forums provide a handy feature that translates posts into your native language, you can use this feature by clicking the translate button under a post. translate icon

If you need help converting a post from your language to English, try using Bing Translator, the same service used by the forums.

Furthermore, please stay on topic.

Thank you.

Why is this STILL not fixed when the release notes clearly say it is??? Community folder is empty. Update is done and no lights!!

1 Like

Same I noticed lights on about 2 aircraft while the rest were completely dark.

4 Likes

same for me. all dark. unbelivable!

@Jummivana Can we get some clarification on why this is not working in the release client? Several folks have said it was working in the beta.

2 Likes

I had them working in the SU6 beta. Will check shorty in release version.

3 Likes

They work on my end

So I was able to capture this. Multiplayer aircraft lights were working, but VATSIM traffic is still showing up as nothing. You’ll see at the top of my pic the aircraft has lights, VATSIM traffic at the bottom doesn’t. Community folder is empty so this is completely stock. No model matching profiles.

Is that VatSim traffic or AI/Live?

Offline traffic. Gonna Test VATSIM right now.

Bottom aircraft is VATSIM. Top aircraft is multiplayer from the sim. Matt from WT made a good point on their discord that it could be an issue with traffic injected from simconnect.

2 Likes

Cheers! @HXArdito

VATSIM traffic only shows landing lights and strobe lights tho
 :frowning:

I can also confirm that Vatsim lights are STILL not fixed after Sim Update 6. To make things even worse, the workaround on flightsimto now no longer works

waiting and waiting and waiting since the July 27th disaster.

9 Likes

same for me. let’s hope they finde the bug
whoever has to finde it

1 Like

I’d recommend folks submit a zendesk ticket. Still hoping Jayne can chime in. Matt is probably right - it’s a simconnect issue with injected traffic. I’ve tried this with model matching installed and stock. No dice either way. Very unfortunate that this was overlooked.