Live Traffic with working Liveries!

CPA2096 just landed at LAX and it ended up being the Default 748. There is a CPA IVAO_B744RR in the package.

UAL 539 ended up as a Bonanza. LOL

Probably because it was a 747-8 freighter

Nice dude! I am not home right now to try it out, can’t wait to try it out. It’s a start from how it was in the previous sims. Crossing my fingers that FLAI with bring their product to msfs and import all the airlines with AIG flightplans manually into the sim like the old days😁

1 Like

What on earth lol

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, Asobo autopilot was very, very realistic. Now we see an actual airliner suffering from it.

Seriously, is everybody ok out there? Starting worrying, nothing in the news.

3 Likes

Small update, I’m tinkering more with the configuration. I can confirm I am seeing multiple flights from different types of aircraft and I am seeing appropriate type when new ai flights spawn. (Airlines are a mixed bag… still analyzing).

However, I am seeing an issue where flights kicked off from the gate use the aircraft that is on the tarmac which most of the times another aircraft type/airline. I am spotting at KLAX right now and will report back further findings with ground aircraft turned to 0.

I also noticed that the planes rotate at about 50mph lol. I might need to modify the ai.cfg files. Will report back…

New Album while testing at KLAX.

1 Like

More progress shots…

2 Likes

Looks great! BTW, does it need “Generic aircraft only” tick or not?

1 Like

that is pretty strange

1 Like

So for the initial version Generic must be set to off. After experimenting I’ve found modifying the cfg’s to is generic =1 is yielding much better results. I will be uploading a zip file that will contain all cfg changes so python won’t be necessary. Im still testing the ai performance behavior during takeoff and will include these configs as well.

5 Likes

Keep us updated! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Out of curiosity do you guys actually fly the planes?

After todays patch the A320 AP is broke and displays stayt off unless one deletes everything in their community folder.

I’m now redoing the flight models… they’re horrendous. Rotation speed is at 55kts :rofl:

3 Likes

Okay, thank you, you’re great!

Defintely keen to give this a try - any imrovement over current state is a bonus! Based on the above - i’m guessing you would say hold off on running your script til the new version comes?

Yes hold off for now and I will provide an update tomorrow.

FYI This update will not include the flight model update as I’m facing a CTD when I modify certain values and need to sync up with someone more familiar with aircraft development.

2 Likes

Please show us some images from other airport outside the US

The models from IVAO are very low resolution and incomplete, not much types of aircraft.
Much nicer would be to get the models from Vatsim from FLAI to work. 100 aircraft and 2000 liveries in higher resolution!
Download link: http://flai.bvartcc.com/

3 Likes

Did you try FLAI in this sim? I used it for P3D and got all the liveries worldwide, amazing.

1 Like