Live Weather Does Not Match

and absolutely no Live Traffic!!! :man_shrugging:

Hello,

very sad to say that today absolutely nothing accurate with weather. Rain on LZPE with 2-3 sm visibility in sim, in real outside sunny with some nice broken clouds. Also doesn’t coresponds with MeteoBlue on other airports from yesterday good observations after update. Really starting be frustrated again after half year no play this sim…

1 Like

I’m with you on this issue. The only way I found was restart the sim and do the second flight. It’s unbelievable.

Hello, today I have the same inaccurare weather for LZIB too, there is heavy Rain in the sim but real weather is Sunny with scattered cluds. Yesterday cold front have passed through Slovakia so it seems that the weather for this region is also 1 day old.

1 Like

I think we are coming to a point that we can say; this weather issue will be impossible to really fix or they just don’t know what to do with it! After this patch, it seams this issue is still the same. It’s getting old!
They got to forget “meteoblue” and work on something else if that is possible where we are in time with this sim. For sure I think they need to revise the “real weather add” in the store as it is completely false.

1 Like

Like I mentioned before, I think this whole thing is tied up in contractual obligations.

It has to be one of two things: either Meteoblue are supplying incorrect data, or Asobo are applying correct data incorrectly…or both!

If Meteoblue are at fault, they probably can’t ditch them even if they wanted to, and if that’s the case expect a miraculous fix a few years from now once the current contract has expired, and they have the option to not renew it.

All guesswork of course. :slight_smile:

Also here in Vienna:

Weather in LOWW at SIM:

Actual weather from Meteoblue for LOWW:

Meteoblue is not the Problem. See my Posting a few minutes ago from LOWW.

1 Like

That really depends on whether that data is making its way to the Asobo servers correctly. The data you see on their website is one interpretation of the data. I doubt it directly feeds the MSFS servers. But it is an indication the raw data is, or may be correct.

It certainly seems pretty accurate for where I live, and what I can see out the window in front of me.

Guys please please please, if you haven’t already done so today, submit an official bug report to them: Submit a request – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support

1 Like

EGUN, currently:

The sim data seems to match the METAR, but the map view does not:

And a third result from the spawn in menu, right speed, wrong direction:

1 out of three is not good. But it does show that for once I got live weather on the second flight, as I quit to main menu, then spawned at EGUN again to grab the screenshot above as I missed it.

I’ll try to remember to keep a closer eye on that last shot in future. I wonder if it is always 40 degrees out…

VCSH and FEW033CB in the METAR for EDDH, however meteoblue makes a solid cloud layer from 2500ft all the way up to 23000 ft all over northern germany, where it is the typical “April showers” indeed. Live weather was more accurate before the 1.15.10 patch, sadly.

I did allready!

It seems to me the weather depiction I am currently seeing in-game, is 24 hours old.

So here is in-game:

Here is live:

Here is 24 hours ago:

I would say the in-game map there matches more with 24 hours ago.

2 Likes

I think they’ve quite clearly stated that this is not The Fix. This is an interim fix.

I find it really eerie how that 747 is in the same place in both images…

Its the PLANNING MAP that is off ( and therefore is messing up planning and ATC )

Ingame it is reasonable good ( at least on my flight eham - enbr and back today )

Hello,

I see no problem now, Asobo will probably quickly find solution to all of us in different time zones…

I cannot believe it…weather still COMPLETELY wrong on my today’s flight. It’s so embarassing.

2 Likes

the weather still wrong on my end too, from what i’ve heard its a problem meteoblue are working on as it’s not a problem on asobos end.