Live weather stops injecting after a certain duration flown / certain time flown

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

yes, same happens to me although recently it seems that air pressure and wind maintain. But somewhere in flight the clouds abruptly are cut off.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

https://i.imgur.com/FdDOhv6.jpg

I read someone saying there could be a connection between tiles not injecting and the weather; my shot above clearly shows the tiles stopping to depict winter at the same point where the clouds stop.

I have the same issue on long flights(more than 3-4 hours). Even without any mods in the community folder. Noticed when the clouds disappear, wind speeds an direction are still okay. After another 2-3 hours flying with no clouds, the sim will heavily decreasing performance(5-20fps) and begin to stutter until ctd. I´m not able to end the long hauls when this happens. To disable IPv6 didn´t helped me with this.

6 Likes

Yes this is definitively a known and confirmed issue by many users and I think it is good to keep reporting it until they change this thread from feedback-logged to bug-logged so that we are sure they are working on a fix.

1 Like

uuuuuf,

change IPv6 didn’t help to you, very bad. I need do same flight again or similar about 3hr but I had my issue after 1hr. Hope they will find problem…

2 Likes

me too, yesterday it did work 3 hours flight no problem and today after 45min I can say bye LIVE WEATHER

and you have that IPv6 workaround?

1 Like

I think Asobo has it on the issue List. Its a bad problem, especially when we have very nice airplanes now like pmdg or fenix

yes nothing help, I will log out after my flight and try to log in again maybe that help

That is what I thought about that nonsence IPv6 settings but why not try that? Now I feel (as old C++ and industry programmer in IT sector) as really confused and not experienced to hoax what can be possible with this sim… As many other problems, definitelly sim problem! They all must laugh about our confused thoughts about sim functionality and possible solutions.

You know what is crazy: I made a flight with the new Honda Jet from LECO TO LSZH arounf France I had no Live weather anymore, 29.92 (1013) nothing worked anymore and now (in that moment I wrote here in forum) in approach of Zurich Airport in Switzerland I get Foggy ‘‘live weather’’ and the QnH was back but that is not the real live weather in Zurich. Its so broken, I really tried also the IPv6 to turn off and also on… Nothing help, that is a long time bug (I dont know but maybe REX WEATHER is better and stable?)

hahahahahahahahahaahaha,

ok same to me :slight_smile: looks like they did something definitelly because I had crash with PMDG737 some time back. No problem here I think, good they did some reinit maybe, I can ommit my crash, I save my flight frequently so no problem here. If that was right, thnx Asobo also for this intervention to solve problem again.

many many problems in the sim, I hope they will fix this long time issues and stop with world updates for next 10 years haha I am IFR Type, of course VFR is beautiful too but, better first they fix the issues than make the world more beautiful

1 Like

sry oft,

more I’m sad about my findings also with Garmins and WTT products, I like really perfect nav functionality what is impossible now with all sim aircraft with stock or WTT system. Perfect I bought PMDG737 where all is functional excellent!

2 Likes

I totally agree with you and that is the point in a sim, to feel the simulation. Well let be positive thinking and hope more people will report the weather bugs

Server EU West, first i had player names disappearing, then live weather stopped working. Looks like a server (capacity?) problem to me, since it only happens on weekends and holidays.

2 Likes

I’m afraid the problem is back after this latest WU. Weather stops injecting after 300nm.

1 Like

Isn’t back,

is still presented, also due your report.

Cloud injection stopped, winds still worked. Cloud base ended with a perfectly straight line, as presented in other pictures in this thread. Happened north of NZ.

And?

Somehow I lost something here?