Location of Splash Screen - Loading Screen - Carousel in MSFS

3 Likes

I still wish theyā€™d provide some explanatory text and context for their pictures. It would add a lot.

Thanks for all the input though!
:+1:

3 Likes

The plane in the other picture is the Icon A5, neat little bird to play around in near almost anyplace.

2 Likes

Interestingly enough, I canā€™t find it in MSFS. Iā€™d like to try it. They show it, but you canā€™t use it? Finks!!

I found it, but I had to ā€œsearchā€ the hangar.  Cute piece!  I want one!!

I like to fly the A5 here in Michigan (In the Sim, not real life). We have many lakes to land.

1 Like

I want one too, but too old now. If 50 again, would figure our how to hock the BH, and get one.

2 Likes

Its Bora Boraā€¦

Unfortunately after ALL updates the hotel zone continue under water :crazy_face:

1 Like

It would be nice if the names of the locations in the load screens were added at the bottom of the screen.

4 Likes

My current screen is a island in the middle of an atoll; anybody know where this is please?
Maybe next update Asobo could include watermark name of where screen shots are located; just an idea.

1 Like

Absolutely, please do this Asobo!

2 Likes

Is that the one with the mountains in the middle? If so Iā€™m pretty sure someone said earlier that itā€™s Bora Bora

3 Likes

Perhaps a clickable link to a page talking about the place, the aircraft thatā€™s being featured, etc.?

That would be totally worth it.

1 Like

Any idea where this location is?
Itā€™s not a loading screen, but could have been one easily.

2 Likes

Well, found it myself.
Itā€™s just a few miles southeast of Monaco.

2 Likes

I canā€™t be the only one who wants to see a Location and Aircraft Description on the Scenery when MSFS 2020 loads, right? Most are beautiful locations Iā€™d love to fly / experience myself! Mark

7 Likes

Can somebody tell me where was this loading screenshot taken ?

Thanks

1 Like

Please donā€™t tell me it will be the first time nobody knows the answerā€¦ :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

@PlumbGlue67 Gonna take more than a few hours to search the globe for a locationā€¦ :wink:

This one is especially hard because of snow and lack of reference points (roads, towns, notable terrain shapes.) This body of water could be the ocean on Alaskaā€™s coast or a Great Lake in Canada with the new WU Canada got. Alaska is 665,400 square miles and Canada is 3.8 Million square miles. Happy hunting!

2 Likes

I used to see that, itā€™s no longer in the group of pictures included with MSFS. Does anyone have a full-size version of that so I can add it to my collection?

Momella Lakes, Tanzania

Discovered by Leon

-3.22396, 36.913381

ā€žThis location can be seen at the start the Xbox gameplay trailer, and includes numerous fauna species. However, it is not marked on the world map. It could therefore be considered an easter egg. There is a small pier perfect for docking a small seaplane, and the area is surrounded by the beautiful Arusha National Park and nearby Mount Kilimanjaro.ā€œ

Source: https://flightspots.co/

Unfortunately that site seems to be shutting down its service (according to the ā€žradar service terminatedā€œ notification already by ā€žend November 2022ā€œ).

UPDATE: If you want to get there - and elsewhere - conveniently:

3 Likes