Lvfr a320 ceo

Hopefully, available tomorrow.

2 Likes

Probably meant to post this video instead: (2) LatinVFR - Airbus A320ceo | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] - YouTube

2 Likes

Yes, thank you very much👌

2 Likes

This would be the 4th A320 for MSFS?

1 Like

Just the second for Xbox :wink:

4 Likes

:grin: I’m excited

2 Likes

So am i. Can’t wait😁

Ah that makes sense if they are targeting that market.

1 Like

It looks nice, although I’m more eagerly waiting for the same cockpit for the A319/A321. I don’t know yet if I want a plane that’s already in the sim by default – and there’s always a chance for an AAU, of course.

2 Likes

Yes. My guess for an AA2 or 3 would be actually the 787 and/or 747 though. But that’s just a gut feeling.

1 Like

Loving it👌

10 Likes

Loving it as well. I appreciate the cockpit improvements they made. Well worth the money

1 Like

What about the sounds when flying it? Is it the same from A319ceo and A321neo with the insanely loud outside ambient noise (mainly rain) in cockpit view?

What’s the flight computer like? Inputting flight plan, weights etc similar to the A310 or more bare bones like the stock neo?

2 Likes

Rain sounds are quiet compared to the others in the 320 family. Nice touch.

It uses the stock MCDU from the 320neo so still basic.

2 Likes

Are the sunshades movable or fixed? The one on the left side spoils a lot of the view.

Good question, lol. I haven’t tried to move it, but I’m pretty sure it’s fixed. But really, with bright sunshine it does exactly what it supposed to do and I really like it.

It’s more like the default, but they are not done yet. With future upgrades it will be possible to enter flight plans etc.

Hey Arthur, what can u do with the tablet at the moment?
Send some more pics, gonna buy it this evening :partying_face:

1 Like

From cold&dark to ready for take-off it’s controlled with the tablet, cabin passengers and lightning, control ground services, payload and fuel, METAR check etc i forget something i’m sure. But it’s a really nice adition.

At work right now so no new pictures :grinning:. But i believe you won’t be dissapointed.

2 Likes