Microsoft Flight Simulator add-on sales and discounts

Thanks for the rec. I bought it.

That’s what I do, not ideal but…

1 Like

iniBuilds sale untill June 23rd. https://inibuilds.com

1 Like

Just Flight summer sale started

Don’t do this to me just when the PMDG 777 comes out!! :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Verticalsim have KTPA and KONT for only $7.77 as part of the 777 sale.

5 Likes

Aviatek 10% off sale until 5 July. They make high-end avionics, including “the best G1000 money can buy” according to Stay Level Avionix, a company that works with all G1000s:

They’re expensive. But they feel just like the real thing, which I can’t say for other G1000s I’ve touched. Hopefully the 10% off will help someone out there.

You can get various combinations of screens. If you want the one you see in Cessna 172s, get two AV GDU 1044B screens and one AV GMA 1347 audio panel. Or buy them as a set with an included housing.

Use code SUMMEROFF10 at checkout.

1 Like

Quick reminder, folks: PacSim’s month-long Summer Sales will end on July 7th this weekend so stop by the PacSim Store to take advantage of the product discounts.

1 Like

Springfield-Branson is on sale for the first time at inibuilds.com until July 7. I can highly recommend the airport.

1 Like

Noticed yesterday that Impulse’s Oz airports are all 50% off (except Canberra, which is at a lesser discount) at IniBuilds. These are very decent but expensive airports so 50% off represents really good value.

EDIT

Well that was certainly what you’d call a flash sale! Only YPAD left at half-price now — the others are all full price again!

1 Like

It’s not quite an addon, but VKB have started a week long 10% discount on their hardware, which is excellent quality and value. I can highly recommend the Gladiator stick and STECS throttle. They don’t often have discounts.

1 Like

I guess anything you can use with the sim is classed as an add-on. I for one appreciate discount heads-ups on anything MSFS-related.

2 Likes

From the Inibuilds Discord:

It is already that time of the year, where we are super pleased to announce the iniBuilds Summer Surprises Event! :palm_tree::sunglasses:

We’ve got an extremely exciting event this year - from the 15th July through to the 28th July, we’ll be running our Summer Sale with discounts from over 30 vendors and loads of products on offer, with discounts of up to and over 50% off! There will be something for everyone so be sure to tune in and take part! :partying_face: All offers will be available exclusively at iniBuilds.com.

I imagine the Marketplace sale will begin this weekend, too.

1 Like

Aerosoft have a small sale (mostly 29Palms and Sim-Wings stuff) but it’s exclusive to Simmarket (at the moment, at least).

M’M Simulations also have a three-week summer sale (40% off all but their latest release, Vilnius), currently available at Flightsim.to, Orbx and Aerosoft. I’ve had my eye on Tromso for over 12 months and have previously never seen it go below £12 / €14, so this is a good time to collect M’M’s stuff.

2 Likes

Since yesterday, MK Studios version 2 of Keflavik is also available in the marketplace and is offered directly with a 30 percent discount. I bought it straight away and am very happy with it.

2 Likes

Nice that they also include another airport BIRK, don’t see that often!

2 Likes

Yeah, this hasn’t gone unnoticed by me and I shall likely buy it this evening. This release discount has thus far been the pattern with MK’s v2s on the MP.

Speaking of MP, I wonder when the summer sale begins? Was around this time last year but I can’t remember what day they typically start it.

1 Like

Contrail will start a sale on the 17th

4 Likes

Great. I was about to buy on Contrail but they do not offer the discount for previous owners there. I do like the faster updates though.

You can transfer products to Contrail from other stores, I did this with MKStudios BIKF, so I could get the upgrade discount as Contrail was better priced than OrbX.