Milviz 80-R-72 WIP Previews

Fair enough. I’m sure soon we will have options for this.

Does we have a clue when it will be released?

1 Like

All we know is that it is gonna be an amazingly detailed plane, we (real world ATR pilots) keep sending photos and videos of the smallest details on request of the devs!

10 Likes

Wouldn’t it have been nice to have the ATR now that the Iberia update is out. Probably the first thing I would do is to fly several routes to and from the Canary Islands.

1 Like

Am holidaying in the Canaries at the moment and seeing all the Binter ATRs about is making me even more desperate for MilViz to release this.

I hope we don’t have much longer to wait! :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

This is the aircraft I’m waiting for the most. Being able to do realistic IFR flights with proper SID:s and STAR:s without having to fly for 3 hours is a dream coming true.

2 Likes

I do hops in the Caribbean and have been patiently waiting on this aircraft for some time now. I know it’s going to be :fire::fire::fire: when it’s released. Milviz always does a fantastic job.

1 Like

Any recent updates?

I’m absolutely pining for a turboprop commuter and I’ve been following this thread for the better part of 6 months now I think (the default king air doesn’t quite cut it…)

Work is ongoing. VNAV just went in. Nothing further to report.

15 Likes

Well I consider this excellent news! Thanks for the update.

Good news

Miliviz PC-6 is amazing and I will get ATR in my hanger

Hope can fly with it this year

3 Likes

Not meaning to go off topic but just saw your post and wondered if you were aware of this - it’s superb!

Well yeah, I made that :sweat_smile:.

14 Likes

Haha! My apologies - I hadn’t clocked that the username was the same!!

Well, please allow me to say thank you. I absolutely love it!

2 Likes

Little ATR cockpit tease for y’all :star_struck:

43 Likes

:heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Yesss, this looks fantastic! Keep up the great work.

1 Like

nice cockpit, nice framerates. :eyes:

1 Like

I need this right now! Take my stupid money! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Just take the time you need :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking at the incredible job these guys have done with the Cessna 310, I can’t wait to have this beauty in my hands. Honestly it’s going to be amazing. I’ve been waiting 2 years for this plane, hope it doesn’t disappoint & that the wait is not too long :heart_eyes:

5 Likes