Milviz 80-R-72 WIP Previews

Fab - thank you again. Am checking it out as we speak!

1 Like

You can also fly to Funchal. Binter has a regular service to Madeira with the ATR

1 Like

I can recommend the 5m DEM from Taburet.

1 Like

Is this going to have that DRM app running in the background? I’m really keen on the ATR but have no interest in having background apps…

Here we go again

4 Likes

No. That has been eradicated even from the Porter.

3 Likes

Excellent news!

1 Like

A few more external teasers from some ‘hot and high’ flight testing out of YAYE today:

23 Likes

Wow, absolutely stunning! Really looking forward to this one!

4 Likes

There is just one word for this: amazing :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

When is the likely release year…

2 Likes

Do you have any plans to bringt out the smaller ATR 42-600 once the 72 is released? Would be great to have both :wink:

The intention is to do both as well as the 500 series

9 Likes

Wow great news :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You are already in beta? :heart_eyes:

I assume a release before Asobo is planned, as a lot of people will buy a more advanced aircraft, when it is released, even if they don’t need the system depth.

We are in late alpha.

As we have no idea as to when Asobo is going to release… we’re just plowing ahead with ours.

It’s a bit of a race but… one we hope to “win”. We will see.

9 Likes

To tell you the truth, I doubt Asobo’s version will come anywhere near MilViz in terms of systems/flight modeling. There hasn’t been a historical example of an aircraft they released that provides anything more than default level of simulation. So, for those who are like me in terms of preference for higher fidelity models, I don’t think it will even be an issue.

7 Likes

I love milviz!

Both their aircrafts felt like works of art and are full of character

1 Like

Well said :smirk: