Milviz A-1H Skyraider for MSFS!

Category Options
Cost payware
Category aircraft
Creator Milviz

Hi everyone!

Out of the wilderness, Milviz is pleased to officially announce the development of the A-1H Skyraider for MSFS! Stay tuned.

18 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome.

1 Like

Yay! I was hoping you’d be working on this one.

Hopefully we can get a working carrier to land her on at some point!

Yay, finally a single seat warbird!

The freeware combo of the Carriers pack and Kinetic assistant give functional carriers you can land and take off from, although they are stationary.

1 Like

Glad to see this is coming, will it come complete with a toilet as well?

1 Like

If it’s anywhere near as good as Tom Piglet’s excellent Skyraiders for FSX I’ll buy it.

I do wish we would get some more civvy planes, though - just seems to be one military after the other just now, and nothing else. MilViz previously did a nice Beaver and Otter - be good to see them in this sim. Of course, both were used by militaries worldwide as well, so would make both camps happy.

This news has just made me so happy. One of my favourite aircraft

1 Like

A must have for me.

And please UH-1 after that!

1 Like

Love to have the Spad in MSFS! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Funny you should mention that…

2 Likes

Are those three dots an example of a pregnant pause? What is about to be born?

How about the 310?

Hopefully Milviz’s excellent Huey.

1 Like

The 310 is well on its way. Dutch will answer and do a show and tell as and when he’s ready.

For the … you’ll have to wait and see.

6 Likes

Looking forward to it, loved the 310 in xp11, excited for the Skyraider. I’m especially looking forward to the day you guys bring out the T-38A.

1 Like

Pretty sure they said they can’t bring the T-38 over due to govt contracts or something like that.

Coming to you in 2030! Stay tuned! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Can’t bring the 38c. Can bring the 38a.

@Breezewind77 I know it’s hard being you but I forgive you.

2 Likes

Wish you could sell your product on simmarket, it will make the purchase much easier for us who live in China.