Milviz C310R Official Thread

Do you have a custom registration number set up from when you flew previous aircraft? If so, I think your ownership data is stored using that ID rather than the one on the livery.

1 Like

Yeah. I leave them on when flying under 10k. Buf will check this out now. Thanks for the clue. No, it’s not the analog clock, it’s not a ticking sound more like clicking.

Just a short question:

I clicked on “owner” in the iPad menue and would like to continue flying with the status the 310 had after the last flight. Do i have to consider or set anything else?

For example, after each flight the easter eggs are gone (Albert Einstein bobblehead, Stickers, etc.). any ideas?

Thank you + happy landings!

100% the taxi switch , had the same problem lol… it’s louder than the analog clock.
And if I remember well, the taxi switch does it with the spitfire as well…
(using Alpha and Bravo)

1 Like

The Easter eggs aren’t saved. I think that’s by design.

1 Like

what he said…

1 Like

Aha, looks like my unwittingly hitting the service ceiling was a result of my just blindly accepting the cruise altitude from the MSFS flight planner (high-altitude airways) - I’ll stop doing that. :slight_smile: I’ll also try manual mixture. Thanks, all!

2 Likes

I dunno… My cats love that (petting them against the fur) :slight_smile:

There are very few small GA planes in the sim that would operate at high altitude airways. You should select low altitude for most planes. Typically, if it’s not pressurized, it’s probably best to keep it at altitudes where you ideally don’t even need oxygen, so under 14000 feet.

1 Like

no, i have not used any custom registrations at all.

be prepared for atc to send you there anyway!

Not if you don’t use default ATC. Pilot2ATC FTW.

2 Likes

Yes it was. So thankful to you guys. God is it so much better now. Guess I was a derp but thought vfr I wanted max visibility.

2 Likes

I was wondering why I was light-headed, dizzy, and having difficulty concentrating! I’ll have to pick up a copy of Supplemental Oxygen Simulator 2020! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

atc is easily one of the worst aspects of the sim!

1 Like

Just to share, I was tired of using the PDF for the checklist, so I decided to create a .json to import it into the PMS50 GTN750.

For now I added only the normal procedures, but I am planning to create all the checklists and the references as well.

If anyone decides to give it a try, let me know if there are anything to adjust.

In the GTN750 documentation you will find the steps to import.

Thanks

2 Likes

I noticed the same!

I’m about to give up and use the $5 coupon to buy it direct from Milviz. Worst update experience, but that way they get all the money.

Because OrbX will have an update a day after it’s released and Marketplace will typically have the update 2-4 weeks after release. Also, with the file encryption with Marketplace planes, you can’t tweak config files like you can planes from third-party stores.

SimMarket now makes updating a bit easier, but their software is a clunky mess.

5 Likes

I avoid simmarket for “reasons” .

The Just Flight store is sort of OK but they rely on email notifications of updates and my mail client junks Just Flight as spam.

Generally if Orbx offer a third part aircraft from other developers I go with Orbx because the update process is simple and has worked every time for me.

I only buy marketplace aircraft if they are not available anywhere else as firstly slow updates and secondly, I have had issues with marketplace products and had to jump through hoops to prove ownership to the original developers due to marketplace issuing no itemised receipts.

2 Likes