Misaligned switches

Hi all, does anyone know why when in the cockpit my mouse no longer aligns with switches majority of switches are out by about 5mm to the side. Makes it a bit tricky when cold n dark

Have you changed secondary scaling or are you using Nvidia’s image scaling? Or possibly an odd sized resolution/aspect ratio for your monitor?

1 Like

Ah i honestly don’t know if i have accidentally done any of these but i will sure check thank u

General Options : Graphics : Lens Correction - set to OFF

4 Likes

Correct. I had lens correction ON until SU7, but SU7 with Dev mode OFF lens correction moves the center of controls away from where they are designed to be. You can even see the background image of the plane in the hanger shift as you apply lens correction ON vs OFF.

1 Like

Moved to #community:general-discussion-feedback. #sdk-discussion:sdk is more for discussion regarding the software development kit (SDK).

In addition to the advice above, there is also a #bugs-and-issues topic on incorrect click spots you may wish to check here:

Thank u for the replies. My misaligned switches are now fixed :grin::grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.