More Physics, More Real Winds

Again answering with more questions instead of coming to the point.

Have a nice one today, I’m done here.

This is not for the sake of misery, I am sorry you feel like that, it is to experience more freedom… rather then control…

It’s just a turn of phrase, meaning don’t keep us in suspense.

I believe you have much more experience and freedom, Nothing is ever far from your reach, Sir… When I was 3-5 years age, my father always encouraged me to ask any question, and as much as I want… He had plenty of time, while he always understood the difference between the needs for the many, compared to the needs of the few or the one… I am sorry, you feel that you are not moving anywhere with my curious mind, but remember the subconscious mind is much more powerful, then anyone of us can imagine… Especially while trying to create new ideas… Don’t give up so easily, you have 40+ passengers on board. And I believe in you as much as I believe in myself…

Then you father had good character. I too am a fan of Star Trek.

1 Like

Have you tried taking hands-off from the controls, in the precise conditions seen in the video? Try to list down the conditions that you see… and then check it up… be a test pilot, enjoy the simulator, you will learn much more…

Now Star Wars. I like the cut of your jib.

I don’t think I have, if I’m honest.

The source is not Star Trek, But Thank you… It is much deeper then the source of the stars, while it is very easy to apply when it comes into physical reality of common growth… or Wealth for that matter.

1 Like

Most of the people will not try such a thing, because they don’t really want to try ideas that are not beneficial to there real life conditions or needs… But if you try it, you will have more clue… and you will find the answer faster then you can presently imagine…

1 Like

That is very true… Have you seen in the video… have you paid attention to the rate of descent to the touchdown? Speed? Watch the full video… Look for the details… Enjoy your creative thinking without feeling that someone else might be watching your mistakes, We are all humans… no one is perfect… I am sure you can surprise yourself…

@AdherentToast91
Hi,
The ‘surprise’ suspense you are creating is killing me. :frowning_woman:
Could you take a break from posting, perhaps take a long coffee break or make a puzzle video or take a nap? I want to follow your riddle contribution in real time but I need to take the dogs for a walk and check that the horses have been fed.Thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for being interested, I love FS2020, as much as enjoying sharing my experiences, I want to fly with real physics, without paying thousands of USD for it, because I believe that any problem as hard it may perceive in the field of computer science, it exists because a solution exists too, even if the set is an empty set of solutions, We live in dynamic world, like the weather, we all see reality in our own colors…

1 Like

Please don’t feed the troll. Look at Toast’s previous postings - he/she is a nuisance to the community with nothing productive to add to the conversation. Fighting with them in the comments isn’t going to change that; it’s just going to further fuel their antics. Please ignore them

5 Likes

In Physics and Mathematics, there is one factor, which is very human, it is called human perception… it is always changing, constantly, remarkably, you will find peace in those areas you feel that make you uncomfortable, it is one of the impressions of action and reaction… I believe in you, you can always choose to change, like our simulator is changing… but rather with more profitable steps…

This video is showing the aircraft in Direct Law - basically 737 mode - no protections, which makes sense doing this stuff. The biggest hint is ‘USE MANUAL TRIM’ on the PFD.
I’m about to do these again at the end of the month. Fun times!

1 Like

USE MAN PITCH TRIM is a lot nicer in the sim (an IRL I’d guess) than the MAN PITCH TRIM ONLY message :wink:

& @anon50268670 it may also be them trying to simulate the Airbus g limit protections. Obviously other than normal law isn’t modelled to any degree, and to get that to happen they’ve probably put something in their code to make it work, preventing any other aircraft from operating normally in the process…

1 Like

Oh yeah. Even Airbus says this one is just until you get something else working… :rofl:

Yeah, These are really challenging winds, while trying to fly hands off… But look at the touchdown, if you try this on a Level-D simulator, you will get no G-protection, and the aircraft will bounce like crazy, But something else also should happen, you are very close, you have already mentioned it somewhere in this thread… And that was very close to what is going on… the Force that is not present…

Hey, Hey captain … ( until the end of the video.)

This was regarding the Boeing 748.