MSFS 2020 and stutters

I am not being rude, and there is nothing wrong with my computer or my youtube. Just have a look at the DOZENS of threads and hundreds of posts in this very forum, not just mine, but for example this ones, among many others:

There is no use posting videos from external views, as I said, the only ones that matter are those in the vicinity of airports , cities , with 180° turns from inside the planes, and not only with the TBM, give it a try with the A320, and let alone the 747 and even worse the 787…

As already stated, my rig is perfectly capable to run a half a dozen games and more importantly also DCS at 60 FPS maxed out. My 3D mark score is better than 90% of all results, see screenshot. If this does not make clear that there is something seriously wrong with the graphics engine / loading of landscape geometry / texture of MSFS, I don’t know what will.

Too much attention has been given to useless features like fauna, POI’s etc, in detriment to what really matters, also as already stated here, and in the DOZENS of threads and hundreds of posts in this very forum.

Though, also as stated above, I see with the recent update 1.16.2.0 an improvement, less stutter. Prove that Asobo is doing something to address this matter, in spite of the fact that you, TrevKiwi,
find everything so perfect.

7 Likes