Multi-PC feature

Hi folks,

I have a 2pc setup in a master/slave configuration running xp11. one driving 4x28" monitors(4k) for external visuals (slave), and the master with 4 different sized lcd for the pfd/mfd/upper eicas/lower eicas .

Is it possible to achieve the same setup in msfs 2020?

7 Likes

not yet, no…

Nice rig though. Time well spent there!!

2 Likes

I dropped a multi-channel (multi-PC) feature request in the wishlist, if you want to vote for it…

5 Likes

Thanks, that’s what I was looking for. Voted for it. Let’s hope someone will take care of this.

Regards

1 Like

yes this capability is needed. Hope more see this post

1 Like

Hi, any news on this yet?

I have the same question and am in the same boat per say. I have 13 monitors for my home sim and I currently use XP12 for training etc., I would like to do the same with MSFS20. Please let me know if there is a way to do it w/o having to buy a copy for each machine. I have 5 units.
This was the main reason I switched to XP for training and all my pereferials are easily plug and play. So far I have MSFS on one machine and it is not so friendly… :frowning:

1 Like

Hello,
Welcome to the forums! The official place to request new features for the base sim (not add-ons) is the Wishlist category. As stated above in this thread, there is a Wishlist topic for that. Priority is based, in part, on vote count.
As a brand-new user, you can vote for only 10 items, so you can either vote for that or whatever you would like. But as you use the forums more, that number will open up and you will have unlimited votes.

You can also check out other home cockpit Wishlist topics here:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/search?q=%23bugs-and-wishlist%3Awishlist%20tag%3Ahome-cockpit

Hello I have the same problem. I have XP12 and study aircraft. Everything works in the cockpit (doors, instruments, etc.,) and is adjustable as in a actual plane. I have one license with 3 PC’s 13 monitors total. It’s great 270 degree view. But in MSFS 2020 THE PLANES are not STUDY LEVEL out the box. Graphics great and stunning but lacks the abiltiy to practice your muscle memory and knowledge preparedness. If they allowed this they would sore past XP12. But restricking and being greedy $$$ and making it just a sim game is a problem. I would love this feature in MSFS. Even if you had to have a builder license to use multi PC’s would be nice!!! Hopefully the developers realize the importance of study level interactions and make this available!!!

Hello I have the same problem. I have XP12 and study aircraft. Everything works in the cockpit (doors, instruments, etc.,) and is adjustable as in a actual plane. I have one license with 3 PC’s 13 monitors total. It’s great 270 degree view. But in MSFS 2020 THE PLANES are not STUDY LEVEL out the box. Graphics great and stunning but lacks the abiltiy to practice your muscle memory and knowledge preparedness. If they allowed this they would sore past XP12. But restricking and being greedy $$$ and making it just a sim game is a problem. I would love this feature in MSFS. Even if you had to have a builder license to use multi PC’s would be nice!!! Hopefully the developers realize the importance of study level interactions and make this available!!!