NEW: FSFlyingSchool for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Hi Icelandic100:

Thanks for trying the free FSFlyingSchool for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 demo.

We certainly don’t want anyone to be unsatisfied with FSFlyingSchool and that is why we offer free demos of all our products. They have no time limit so pilots can use the FSFlyingSchool demo for as long as they wish, to determine if they are fully satisfied with what FSFlyingSchool provides, and the way it performs on their own PC, before they even think about making a purchase. We think this is a pretty fair approach and one that we have been using for 15 years.

We often publish free updates to FSFlyingSchool which add new features and FSFlyingSchool for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is no exception to this policy. Five free updates have been published since the product was released 11 months ago.

I hope you enjoy the demo.

Have a great weekend of flights!

1 Like

Hi EmergencyNICK

Good news - we’ve just published an update (v14.6.0) to FSFlyingSchool for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - the update is free to all registered users of that product.

In order to update, just download the demo and install into the same folder of your registered version of FSFlyingSchool for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

The update adds a talking instructor to 8 more planes, bringing the total to 40.

The new planes are:

Asobo Aviat Husky A-1C Big Wheels
Asobo Aviat Husky A-1C Small Wheels
Just Flight PA28 Warrior II
Just Flight PA28 Turbo Arrow III
Just Flight PA28 Turbo Arrow IV
Carenado C170B
Carenado C170B Tundra
Black Box BN2 Islander

Interested folks can of course try the free demo.

5 Likes

Thanks for the free update :slight_smile:

It is always great to add more to the product - thanks for your kind words!

Yes, always nice to get something extra for free :slight_smile:

Thanks HB! We add more when we can - we’ve added automatic support for 25 additional aircraft since the product was launched. :slight_smile:

I’d imagine it would sure take a lot of work and possibly head scratching, to update FSFS for the PMDG DC-6. :open_mouth:
Speaking as a customer of both FSFS and the DC-6.

That classic DC is certainly one we are taking a look at. :wink:

1 Like

Cyber Monday sale anyone? :grinning:

I prefer sterile cockpit :wink::joy:.

eh? :upside_down_face:

Don’t like people talking to me in flight :upside_down_face:.

Sterile cockpit basically means no non-essential tasks or talking from off-block up to FL100 and below FL100 to on-block.

Ah, no problem!

Just check “Disable Sound” checkbox and there won’t be any in-flight discussion, but you’ll still get full logged results, reports of achievements and problems to work on.

We have just released a free update for FSFlyingSchool 2022 for Microsoft Flight Simulator

Added support for:

• Aeroplane Heaven Cessna 140
• Aerosoft DHC6-100 Wheels Cargo
• Aerosoft DHC6-300 Wheels
• Mario Noriega C-22J Ventura
• Milviz PC-6/B Turbo-Porter Tundra
• Milviz PC-6/B Turbo-Porter Wheels
• Simworks Kodiak Tundra
• Simworks Kodiak Wheels

3 Likes

@FSFlyingSchool Hi there! Do you guys have any plans to add support for the PMDG DC-6? I don’t see it listed on the website as a supported plane.

When will the simmarket version get this update?

1 Like

@SixBillionKgMan

Hi back at you Sir! We are presently in comms with PMDG and hope to add support for that exciting aircraft soon. There’s nothing like flying the old classics - and Mr Smith, our chief instructor, enjoys those flights and is ready to help folks fly their best.

@airjuneau

Thanks for asking! We’ve just performed the update this morning (Friday Jan 28 2022).

Please note that anyone with v 15.0.0 of FSFlyingSchool 2022 for Microsoft Flight Simulator can update it to v 15.1.0 by downloading the free demo from our FSFlyingSchool site and installing it into the same folder as their existing version 15.0.0.

May your flights this weekend be fun and smooth!

1 Like

Thank you! That’s great news!

A few quick questions regarding the demo. Is it possible to change the key combinations for certain things (like advance flight phase), or are they hard coded? I also don’t see anything regarding the voice commands in the manual, where can I find more information about that? It might help with my inability to bind keystrokes to my Velocity One yoke if I can read up on the voice commands.

@SixBillionKgMan

The key commands cannot be changed, but you can certainly use voice commands too to change flight modes - and they are all explained in the Voice Command Pack Manual which comes with the product in the folder where FSFlyingSchool was installed and should also appear on the Start Menu. It all comes in the free demo - so it’s fun to explore the manuals (there are many!). :grinning: