improved prop discs Transparency

removed coloured tip from rear prop & disc

3 x Additional liveries Malta, Vietnam, Italian Float

Replaced stall warning sound

Remodelled standby compass

Carb heat initiated & lever adjusted

fixed Gear height when used for Ai

Added ATC Designators / Callsigns

We are proud to announce the release of our Cessna L-19 Bird Dog for Flightsim 2020 !
It includes a Full Analog panel with Instrument lights , flood lights in White or Red, a separate compass light and a full compliment of exterior lights!
There is an Amphibian model for some fun in the water :slight_smile: And a Bush Plane variant with Tundra Tyres!
You have TEN different paint schemes including civil and military and the probability of more to follow.

All available right Here !

27 Likes

Just out of curiosity, where does the “Testimonial quote” you have included on your webpage detailing the Bird Dog come from? If a third party has had access to the MSFS version, and has been able to assess its flight model in sufficient detail to be able to state that " the Flight dynamics are spot on", I’d like to be able to read the review.

3 Likes

Absolutely yes 
 He is a Trusted tester and real world pilot
If you pass me your details I would be happy to ask him to speak to you directly

Looking good! Will this be in the marketplace?

1 Like

IF Microsoft ever get through the massive backlog of Pending Applications
yes
 we would like nothing more !

4 Likes

Thank, but no thanks. I base my purchasing decisions on published independent reviews from credible sources, and on recommendations from friends.

I’d have to suggest that rather than trying to sell your product via personal communications, you might do better to work on getting the product independently reviewed by someone we may have all heard of: i.e. not by an anonymous ‘trusted tester’.

8 Likes

I just got this aircraft and have to say it’s amazing. You will need to brush up on your tail dragger skills and learn to “fly the tail” and be prepared for it to swing on the take off roll just like a real tail dragger does. The amphibian version can take off on land and as it has wheels in the floats its not such a handful and would be great for beginners. Once airborne put the wheels up (Landing gear key) and go find some water to play with!

2 Likes

The application is once per companny, or once per product ?

If it’s per company, they should prioritize the companies with released products 

That is a must buy I would say.

2 Likes

LOL 
 you do have issues dont you :slight_smile:

Read on McBeth Read On

1 Like

How anyone who considers themselves a professional developer would consider that a remotely appropriate way to market a product, I have no idea.

6 Likes

it is ONE way 
 not the Only way :slight_smile:
I do However, Thank you and I do appreciate your business advise

1 Like

Not a good review?

1 Like

Would you say ground handling is more realistic than the default taildraggers?

Also curious if they were able to have adverse yaw in the flight model, or if that’s an issue beyond the default aircraft.

1 Like

It’s Blackbox
 with regard to your Airbuses you can’t be careful enough believing anything. Hard earned reputation :wink: And certainly not our fault.

I have it now and it is really fun to fly, out of an airport to a lake, river, whatever, and then back.

3 Likes

I found the default ones quite easyr to keep straight and you don’t really have to fly the tail too much at low speed. This one has a big engine, 6 cylinder and 213 HP so the yaw is quite pronounced once the tail comes unstuck. It needs some pedal dancing especially with a cross wind. It’s all good clean fun though! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

To be honest what does this have to do with Airbus? Blackbox Simulations also have this aircraft and two other GA aircraft in P3D/FSX and they are good offerings too.

I have just purchased and installed this aircraft but have been unable to find any instructions and none of the switches seem to work so I can’t start it. I have contacted the developer for advice!

It’s a reputation of selling incomplete airplanes and never completing them. Again: A reputation. I have never tried any BB airplanes and before I purchase something from a dev with that reputation I have a much closer look at reviews than I would normally. So it will necessarily require independant reviewers.

2 Likes