New Release: Aerosoft Bombardier CRJ 550/700

The good news is the hotfix has been tested and sent to Microsoft. Hopefully it won’t be long before it is distributed on their end. In the meantime, the workaround mentioned above (changing the throttle axis) seems to work for most.

No, we never experienced this in testing because coincidently all of us testing it are using dual-axis throttles at the moment. Unfortunately things like this happen, but as mentioned a fix is on the way.

This temporary fix is working for me. I can calibrate and now the thottles are animated.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/164092-my-throttle-doesnt-work-after-update-1003/&do=findComment&comment=1043064

Basically, you set both throttle 1 and 2 to the same axis in the simulator’s controllers page, then on the EFB you tell it that you have a dual axis throttle. The hotfix has already been sent to Microsoft but no estimate as to when they will release it.

it doesn’t work for everyone. I tried all of this without success.

I use a Bravo Quadrant and none of the axis are working. What’s weird, if I load another plane after loading the CRJ, the axis won’t work either. I’ll have to restart the sim for the throttle axis to work again in the other planes. As if the CRJ breaks something in the whole axis assignment. Anyone else?

Just got home from work, downloaded update, I have Bravo throttle quadrant will let you know

Just tried my throttle quadrant, using my CRJ profile and throttle levers seem to work, in all the detents. But not got engines running this is in cold and dark,

Does that mean I’m good/safe to update if I have a dual throttle setup?

Ok thanks. Not sure what’s going on then. I completely uninstalled it, deleted the data in local tate folder but still the same. I’ll check again tomorrow without hassle. What is a bit odd too, is that it didn’t seem to recompile on first load (the long wait when first loading the plane after install). Maybe something is still cached somewhere…

I bought plane from aerosoft website, I uninstalled old version using windows uninstall programme, downloaded the new version. Loaded up MSFS my CRJ throttle profile I did not change…loaded the plane and did not need to calibrate it again…seemed to work with my duel axis…hope you get it sorted…time consuming enough setting up throttle quadrant with different profiles then having to calibrate it…really hope you get it sorted quick :+1:

I attempted to download the 1.0.2 patch and it failed to download. Now the previous version has disappeared from the menu as well. Seems like it tries a few times until the error message. I dl speed is 50Mbits/s. I hope this gets fixed soon. It’s really disappointing.

Any ETA on a hotfix for the throttle issue? From a payware mod, especially from Aerosoft it’s extremely disappointing. And HOW did the QA team/testers miss such a big issue? If I’m paying money for it I expect it to at least worked, and quite frankly, it’s disgraceful.
And there’s loads of other issues which should not be there, and how it’s managed to go from being fine to half of it being broken?

For something that costs a third of what I paid for the actual game I expect better, kall me a male Karen or whatever you want, but it’s just not on, the testers have done a terrible job with it…

4 Likes

Yes. Read post 240 above from @JuiceBox7535

And you’re being too hard on Aerosoft and the testers. They explained how this bug got past them.

You’re not perfect either so calm down

1 Like

Aerosoft have the patch they have sent it to MS for the market place. However they will not release it fo direct customers until it is on the market place!!! Citing what I beleive to be a phony agreement that all 3rd devs are supposed to be signed up to where you have to release your updates on your site/platform in sync with the market place.

I believe this to be a complete lie, they holding it back for direct customers to save MS/ASOBO the grief of people complaining the Market place is yet again slow. This is truly awful behaviour, paying customers being held back from enjoying the product they paid for and IS FIXED because of bad decisions and a favours! This is not right!

the problem is not that there is no hotfix the problem is that we have to wait on the slow MS marketplace even if you bought the plane directly from Aerosoft that is the problem

1 Like

But why should we wait if we bought it Direct! Why, they have their own updater especially for this!

Every other dev OrbX etc release updates way before the Market Place!

First world problems. No offense but it’s just going to take a little longer and you can try the workaround until then.

maybe they had to send a par of teacups first
E0c0fDkXMAIDyLs

Still shouldn’t have been allowed to happen though should it? A company like aerosoft not picking up issues with almost all throttle peripherals, and a whole host of issues like the ones with the FS not lining up, and the LNAV now being buggy, and losing parts of the flight plan

Maybe people should not buy Aerosoft products then you know…First world problems, They can all find something else to do!

Why install the AS updater with products for MSFS?

I guess that means you will never buy any product from them ever again.