New Release: Aerosoft Bombardier CRJ 550/700

well not at this rate, it’s like bredok3d standards going on at the moment

Now I can tell you, the ILS works fine. :clap:

1 Like

Young people these days are tough. One mistake and they loose you as a customer forever. Is there any developer that meets the standards of perfection needed to keep you?

1 Like

sorry directly customers of Aerosoft have a purchase agreement with Aerosoft directly not with MS .
if they are not able to update it faster on the marketplace it is not our problem

2 Likes

Now the question is when this hotfix comes out, for those that bought via AeroSoft do we update via the ASUpdater ? or will it be a complete download again ?

If it is a complete download again do we have to delete a load of stuff before we install, or can we install over the top.

I have been watching this most of the day and it seems to me that different people are doing it different ways, but I have not found any clear update instructions on the AeroSoft site, maybe I missed them !!

1 Like

Now I’m completely confused: I have a dual axis throttle (honeycomb bravo) and the throttles still don’t move, and calibration raw data is always idle (yes, I have selected dual axis throttle in the calibration efb page)… Isn’t this problem only supposed to show up for single axis throttles?

This is what they say on the forums and it’s garbage…OrbX, Just flight, Just sim, Contrail etc all release ASAP.

That’s it. Stay positive :slight_smile:

wow and now censorship and a big sweet f-off to their customers

Wow…we dont matter! So we all have to get on to ASOBO/MS to hurry up with patches. Incredible really!

What a stupid comment. I am not asking for it before other customers, I will get at the same time as all of the Direct customers, Why should we all wait because the Market Place store is so slow!

1 Like

That´s my workaround for now:

Setting Throttle 1 + 2 Axis in the MSFS setup on a single Hotas or slider based system seems the way to go. Throttle Axis Positions value will show up and reversers can be setup during calibration.

That’s what I thought, so I updated. Now throttle doesn’t work any more (honeycomb bravo 2 axis system)

1 Like

That is strange, I got home from work, uninstalled CRJ through windows, went onto Aerosoft website downloaded CRJ…loaded MSFS used my CRJ profile with my bravo throttle quadrant and the throttle quadrant worked in all the detents…however this was only cold and dark…really hope it gets sorted for people having these issues. This is why I dont use Marketplace which is my personal choice.

Relax guys. These things happen. It’s not the end of the world. Just give it a few days. All will be well.

1 Like

Hans did apologize for this. It turns out no one on the testing team had a single-axis throttle - they were all using dual. Which, to me, is a simple oversight of who you select for your test group. This thing should have definitely been tested on a wider range of control equipment.

This is already progress as on P3D Aerosoft does NOT support X-Box controllers. You literally are REQUIRED to have a joystick with an axis for throttle control.

2 Likes

I just want to be clear, The bug testing or whatever that’s fine, I programme for a living I get it. What I cant stand is the Patch Withholding to direct customers, because the market place takes so long. The patch is done and has been released, why do Aerosoft suddenly think its direct customers problem that the Market Place takes a long time to update? Why are we being punished for that? and worst of all why are they telling lies about it, saying all 3rd parties are subject to this, when they are very Cleary not!

When you install the product directly from Aerosoft you get the AS Updater, why is the fix not available on that, why do i have to wait for the MS Market place to upload the fix before I can download it? I bought it direct so to avoid this, its not my fault MS takes so long to upload the patches!

1 Like

Just tested it and it flies perfect!

I think it’s a matter of Aerosoft sticking to agreement while others aren’t necessarily following the agreement. Not being familiar with it, it MAY though say that it just needs to be submitted. Once it has been, they should be all good. No need to wait until it actually shows up. But who knows what’s in their agreement with MS.

3 Likes

Except that it doesn’t work on my dual throttle honeycomb bravo either, worked before the update, I have dual axis throttle selected on the calibration page, MS store version here.

Some dang impatient people 'round these parts!

I can’t speak to all the throttle stuff as I haven’t flown it yet. Having said that, I was having trouble downloading it, but at some point the entire plane got deleted off my SSD (how, I don’t know, I sure didn’t do it on purpose), and once it was gone, I rebooted, fired up the sim, and downloaded the whole plane (with patches included) again, it took like 2 minutes, and I was good to go. I have a bravo, and if I manage to fly it tonight (which I doubt because I’m trying to setup a stream on facebook, my very first time streaming anything, ever), I’ll let everybody know. But I expect by then it will be fixed anyway.

In the meantime, be patient ffs. You’re gonna be flying this wonderful airliner for months if not years. A 12, 24, or even a 48 hour delay ain’t gonna kill you. Go get my aircraft database on Discord (https://discord.gg/UJuhhW5jHC), download a new plane, I recommend the Vertigo if you haven’t tried it, it’s a true crotch rocket that’s an airplane, and enjoy that until the CRJ is ready.

I get it, it’s one of my absolute favorites, too, but it’s coming soon enough!

1 Like

An update is in the Content Manager