New Release: Mario Noriega Designs C-22J

That is awesome!! thank you. I love flying this aircraft.

Mario, thank you for the news! Looking forward to it! Your stuff is awesome!

2 Likes

I love this plane Mario, thank you!!!

Love the look of the updated textures Mario… Fantastic!

This plane is currently under £10 on SimMarket, which makes it easily the most underpriced addon I’ve ever seen :smiley: There is no better value for money aircraft available for MSFS.

Anyone on the fence… don’t be! This is a genuine absolute bargain.

3 Likes

Yes, as far as I can see, the latest release is not out yet.

1 Like

The update is ready! I am waiting for MS to come back to me, it is the Marketplace Process. Any changes they may desire will be implemented also on the SimMarket release, hence the wait. Hopefully no more than 2 weeks from now.

10 Likes

This looks truly fantastic. I am really impressed and happy I will be flying it soon.

What a fun little aircraft! And I don’t think the textures are that bad… There’s a bit of distortion on the glass at times, but I can live with that. (I also wish there was a wing leveler or rudimentary heading-only autopilot, but I wish that about a lot of things…)

Everything I read about this described it as “a steal” – and that’s definitely the case. A ton of quality for the exceptionally low price.

3 Likes

That may take up to 16 weeks. There is a massive backlog. I got it from SimMarket, There is no way to update it at SimMarket first?

2 Likes

Can you update it on SimMarket, then do another update on SimMarket once the Marketplace asks for changes? Other developers are updating on SimMarket multiple times a week, so updating it now and then again after MS gets back to you is no big deal.

But it would be GREAT for us!

9 Likes

Severeeno, do you refer to the partnership application? I indeed have done that MONTHS ago. Currently, MS already have the aircraft, they have to come back to me with eventual comments/issues, and localization file. I do not expect this to take 16 weeks, we will be at Sim Update 8 or even 9 by then … or do you actually have experience wth this step taking 16 weeks? (please please please, tell me no :scream:)

Also replying to MojaveHigh2379 that could be a good solution. If things are as dire as discussed just above!

Just chiming in to say that as another SimMarket purchaser I’d love if we could get the update (if it’s ready) there without waiting on MS. They take so long to actually push out updates which is why I generally don’t buy from the Marketplace unless forced to such as with Carenado. Either way, tank you and I look forward to the update!

5 Likes

For an update, it is probably less than 16 weeks, as they stated that updates have priority. For a new product, it might take as long, and this is coming from some developers that stated the dates when they sent it to Asobo and when it actually showed up in the marketplace.

The good news is that Asobo has recently tripled their staff responsible for marketplace content reivew so the backlog will be slowly worked through.

Just release it on the SimMarket first… pleeaaase :smiley: :slight_smile: cannot wait

4 Likes

Yes, me too with a vote to update it on SimMarket ASAP and handle the Marketplace version separately!

7 Likes

Quackers! Will get that through then! Technically, it is a new product for the Marketplace. Will get it on SimMarket first then. If MS takes that long, by the time they reply I may need to update it again for whatever they change in the next Sim update …

9 Likes

Yes, those of us who already bought it on SimMarket would love to see the update.

The last thing we need is the horrific Marketplace delays affecting other retailers too. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That is the biggest complaint in the Marketplace discussion right now. By the time your product is on the Marketplace, a new Asobo update might break it and the cycle continues. That is why Asobo hired 6 more staff to do this job. But it will take some week to go through all the backlog.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t be any reason us earlier Simmarket adopters couldn’t have the update?

2 Likes

I’m really keen on flying this plane with the new updates, so if the MSFS marketplace version is going to take a while I think I’ll just get it on Simmarket. Not sure if there’s a way to see update revisions on Simmarket, so will the page there be updated?

Hello All!

Update to V1.1.6 has been submitted to SimMarket. Unless I have made a mistake somewhere, it shall be live as soon as they review the submission.

(1.1.6 is for SU-6. So, in the future, 1.1.7 may be released for SU-7 if necessary. if it also contains new function, will be 1.2.7, etc…)

Note: If you desire to buy this now, wait one day: a 25% off update discount will go live after the update (not now as it will constitute false advertising :smiley: )

You shall receive an update e-mail from SimMarket as well. The way this is set up I can see many content creators forgetting about setting it up…

Thank you all for your patience, and may MS Marketplace users one day find happiness!

18 Likes