New Simmers: Introduce Yourself!

Hello @BdB19826485!

Welcome to the forums! When you get a chance, take a look at the Code of Condct to learn how things work around here and also check out #self-service:forum-guide for some forum tips.

Let me go ahead and introduce myself for you-I am @HamMan2118 and I am a Category Moderator here. You will see me around doing some moderation work. You will also see a bunch of other moderators as well-the full list here: Welcome to the Public Forums!. Note that Moderators do not work for Microsoft or Asobo. If you have questions, take a look at the Co-Pilot list: Our Co-pilots (Welcome Crew). You can send a PM to one of them.

Let me try to answer some questions for you:

These are AI generated by MSFS, and depend on the aircraft. For example, an IRL 737 flying will most likely be matched with the generic A330 model, or an IRL 747 will be matched with a generic A380. The reason you will most likely see a generic color is because MS/Asobo may not have the licensing to use real-life airline liveries. (Example: MS/Asobo may not have permissions to use an United Airlines livery)

There are a list of topics here on Xbox CTDs (another term for crashes): https://forums.flightsimulator.com/search?q=Xbox%20CTD%20%23bugs-and-issues%20
Regrading a CTD on takeoff and approach, once you reach Trust Level 1 (which Is really easy to achieve, look here: Trust Levels and How To Advance) create a topic in #self-service:ctd-help and you may ask users there.
But for right now-may I ask two questions?
1.) What aircraft do you experience a CTD in?
2.) Do you experience a CTD in a certain airport?

Thank you-we are really happy you are here!

1 Like