New update in the microsoft store, sim deletes itself

Title of this topic sounds like a espionage episode.

So bassically what im reading here, is people notice that their computer is hijacked and they have no control over it and they are forced into this update, again with no control over it until they are assigned to give a specific location where the original files are stored and set to this location but when assigning to this location they find out that their paths to the sim is already deleted without giving permission to do so. “If i summorrised wrong please let me know because if so it hurt the my trustworthyness towards ms/asobo and this is very important to me and i belief many others”.
Given the fact that undoudebtly they had to agree to with signing up with beta testing under NDA regislation, there was clearly stated that the beta had come to an end but with a sub instruction shortly the state of the sim would be restored to the before beta testing, but also with simupdate 6,
Are you sure that there was no notifications before installing content used for beta testing.

Blockquote It seems pretty unique in that I haven’t seen many/any people that participated in the beta, and had a custom install having issues (and really none that didn’t participate in the beta). With anything other than the default pathway install (again which wasn’t advised in the beta note), this was a 1.5 gb download and simply redirecting what the sim thought should be a full install to the path where the files were still fully installed.

With this quote II think it went downhill before the beta for many of who participated, and did not read well, like i probably did now because maybe the facts of a) english is not my native language. And b) i want to start as quickly as possible with testing.

One thing is for sure we are still end users who want to enjoy the sim in our spare time and i get the frustration if an update is forced down the throat ending up costing a lot of spare time which cant be redeemed, it is not fair that well paid companies and their devs to miss use their fans and left them treated unfair with messing up there complete pc setups. In my thought pc stand for personal computer, and we work hard for this type of fancy equipment. We are advised to get security on our devices coz its all customers responsibillity, while large companies can hack into it legally, while this is prohibbited and a violation of privacy. This permission can not be given by any of us. But if not agreed with disclaimers we may not participate.

Also i can not believe that after ending testfase officially announced in forum, and reopening it 2 weeks later.

I feel with you fellow simmers that this brings trouble for beta testing

Sincere

PHSepp796