NEW Nvidia Drivers: GeForce WHQL 516.94 - Nvidia has issued a security warning for it's GPU drivers on 4/8/2022)

I have to re-installed clean driver with DDU, the “clean” option of GeForceExperience seemed the reason for some conflict graphic settings in my Windows for multi-monitors. New driver works now for me, will try with MSFS as soon as possible to see whether it profits something.

Allright, to me it seems to be done. I did dame FWB320 Flight (each about 2:50h) .
Will try now Longhaul for 10 - 15 h… But it look promising. A big help was MrCamobataces tips here:

1 Like

Here is the link for the Guru3D cleaned version 512.77, (slim driver)…

4 Likes

Is the performence better? In EDDF Frankfurt I got 10fps , in Australia I got 60fps…

Definetely at least 35-45 in EDDF with RTX3060TI and 32 GB Ram.

2 Likes

yes is much better thanks

1 Like

Terefore I just had onother CDT an a Longhaus flight. after ca. 8h. I was allright until I wanted to have a small break. Pressed the escape. went for doing some gardening (whithin that time I would hav come do close or maybe even too lat for a proper descend. However after coming back i then pressed the esc and my Frames dropped below 10 arrrrgh. Who can help Pleeeeaaase ?

Since installing 512.77 (same with 512.59) the sim will not recognize my VR headset. Any Ideas

Hi, unfortunately I have no idea what the problem is. I dont use VR. I would report this to Nvidia as it may be a bug. You could try installing the driver again.

Charles.

Since installing 512.77 I now get occasional CTDs w/ an accompanying logged “Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.” The version prior never did this.

Will try that “old” 466.77 driver, too. Please report back if you have found another stable one without your described artifacts, Greets, Markus

DDU

512.77 has performed well here over 16 hours of several long flights in the A320FBW. No problems to date.

3 Likes

The 466.77 driver does not work with Win11, also i found out that some other users have problems with MSFS FREEZING / CTD - and they wrote it could be related to IVAO Altitude…so perhaps the Nvidia Driver is not the problem at all…Greets, Markus

i’ll give it another try

Updated 2day from 512.59 to 512.77. Result: 10-15 FPS more in VR! Average FPS now 45-50.

Wow! I’m so happy! Lenovo Region 5, 17”, Win10, Ryzen 7 5800H, Nvidia GF RTX 3070 7GB, 16GB RAM

2 Likes

Well that’s pretty amazing Ron, well done!

Cheers!

Charles.

Do you possibly have toolbar pushback installed? It is well known for causing all sorts of frame problems, especially on longer flights.

I’ve installed 512.77 and everything seems fine for me after two flights. No CTD’s.

1 Like

So the problem of the CTD is the new SU9