Official Discussion: Hotfix 1.18.15.0

Clouds look great again (no more pink/green tinging). Premium Deluxe EGLL still missing jetways though :frowning:

1 Like

Just to report that the update has downloaded flawlessly on the Xbox (I think it uses a different process to PC and updates automatically from the Xbox dashboard).

Quick evening flight over Rio to my eyes showed some possibly significant improvements to overall lighting :+1:.

1 Like

Why make a mandatory update when the update isn’t in the MS Store yet, can’t get update, can’t fly the sim. Yes I searched in-store too, but no joy. Brilliant, just brilliant!

1 Like

So all these bugs remain. I was hoping for fixes for these:

• Live Weather wind speed and direction changes randomly, throwing the plane around
  • ATC altimeter for Live Weather is wrong (I see that’s the only known issue which is strange)
  • Toolbar pin doesn’t disappear from the screen
  • AI traffic has no lights, they’re invisible in the sky

These seriously hamper the usability and the immersion of the sim. :slightly_frowning_face:

Well, I know that before SU5 a whole bunch of people had a program that worked just fine and after a whole bunch of people had a program that was broken. Regardless of what anyone knows about programming, facts are facts and facts are that their SU’s keep breaking things
but we agree to disagree I suppose.

12 Likes

I don’t see the update in the MS store. Made log off and on - no luck. Reboot of PC doesn’t help either. How can I get this update?

2 Likes

I thought it was just me. Same problem here.

Why hotfix if you don’t fix CTD.

What about livetraffic not moving from gate, lack of nose wheels, and texture issue?

1 Like

Read the release notes

2 Likes

We have to wait until 24 August for the WU6 that is supposed to fix the CTDs, that means many of us will reach nearly a month without being able to start a flight

4 Likes

Man, everyone is quick to pop off
 Lol
 Has it even been a half hour yet?? I just saw it hit my xbox homepage
 Hmm

1 Like

Stunningggg​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello everyone. My game still crashes to desktop (CTD) and it remains unusable for now. Please ASOBO, fix this ASAP!

1 Like

Did you read any of the recent announcements where it was very clear what they were prioritising

9 Likes

I was hoping for a fix for CTDs, but no luck. bummer

Please expedite your climb isn’t fixed on Xbox.

High altitude ground detail is so much better and clouds look significantly better.

3 Likes

I know, I mean how did they leave by it out?

What goes into their head’s.

Yea ■■■■■ so good looking :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks Scott. that worked and I have downloaded the update. Started it up and set my 1st flight plan on the A20N and as it was loading I got a CTD. So far not impressed with this new hotfix

from the play store mind is not downloading anything so when play is run it claims it needs a update from the play store. anyone else seeing that. I can just uninstall and reinstall otherwise

1 Like